\'Countdown with Keith Olbermann\' for Feb. 14 2007

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
'Countdown with Keith Olbermann' for Feb. 14
Read the transcript to the Wednesday show
Updated: 11:37 a.m. CT Feb 15, 2007

Guests: Maria Milito, Howard Fineman, Paul Rieckhoff

OLBERMANN: On that note, we turn again to the guest we look to call the princess of “American Idol,” Maria Milito, mid day host of New York‘s classic rock station Q-104.3. Good evening Maria.

MARIA MILITO, Q-104.3: Hello, happy Valentine‘s Day Keith.

OLBERMANN: And to you too dear. So we are finally reaching that point that some have been waiting for, the selection of the final 24 contestants. Or is the real attraction Paula Abdul unedited?

MILITO: Yes, that too, because next week is it. We‘re going to see if she‘s been in rehab the past few weeks. Because she really could have been, since all these shows have been taped, so next week the truth will be told.

OLBERMANN: And speaking of rehab, we still don‘t know if Michael Jackson will tutor the contestants one week. What are the odds? And what might that look like? Do you think–this is almost a serious question–

Could “American Idol” actually rehabilitate his career, if he chose to be on it?

MILITO: No, I don‘t think so. No, please. I read something he will mentor. That is not a good word that should be associated with Michael Jackson at this point. I mean, it‘s a rumor. I hope it doesn‘t happen. He can‘t mentor–well, actually, he could because they‘re older than, you know.

OLBERMANN: I know where you‘re going on this.

MILITO: Yes, so maybe, but I don‘t think so. Do you know Paul McCartney might actually be a judge?

OLBERMANN: Well, there goes my 40 years affection for the Beatles.

MILITO: And Bob Dylan, too.

OLBERMANN: Come on, come on.

MILITO: Those are true facts. I think Paul McCarthy is a fact. That could be pretty good. And you know about Heather Mills, right?

OLBERMANN: What does she have to do with this?

MILITO: His soon to be ex-wife wants dance on “Dancing With The Stars.” Hello.

OLBERMANN: Oh, boy. How many jokes could we get into trouble with on that front?

MILITO: But it‘s true. It‘s not a rumor, I just had to share that with you, because I was pretty amused by it.

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17169817/

AphricanHeat

stangetheman@YAHOO.COM;185934 said:
They just don't know if michael ever did thier show the rateing would go threw the roof.

I agree, I'm sure the rating would be higher than any Finale of AI. This MM guest is a cruel person. Some media personnel are still stuck on stupid. The MENTOR comment was uncalled for.

Live on MJ