Cross your fingers for me!

Saphster

Ok, so yesterday I got a call from my uncle saying how the store he works at is hiring and if I wanted to get the job I would have to go in...at that moment. So after clumsily getting my act together I got in the car. I made sure I didn't forget anything important...like a shoe or something. I drove quick and went inside the store. When I walked in 'Billie Jean' started playing! I got a huge smile on my face. Luck must be shining on me right? I found my uncle and we started looking for the hiring manager (Mr. Aaron). He was no where to be found! I was running up and down the store behind him trying to find 'Mr. Aaron.'

I heard Billie Jean louder and lower at times depending on where we moved. Then, when he finally found Mr. Aaron the song stopped playing! It was like it made my adrenaline pump fast. Like it was a race.

So, I made sure to shake his hand firmly and put on a big cheesy, perky 'Hello! How are you?" smile. :8-26-03fishing:

Well, he asked me if I applied online. I thought, "are you kidding me? I applied like 848484 times." He asked me to give him my name and social # to find my application online and that they would call me tomorrow for more details. I was a little bummed. I thought that they had already looked at it. They really don't check online applications.

So, I got a call today from a lady named Ms. Lovely saying to come in for an interview on friday!

:yayyay

So, I need you all to say a nice little prayer or do a rain dance for me if you're not religious! I really need this job! It's been so tough to get a job...in this horrible economic situation we are in.

p.s. What do I wear???? :lol

Saphster

Jeniffer30;233811 said:
Good luck Saph! I am jobless at the moment so I know what you're going through!:chairbeat:icon_hitting:pullhair:censored

Yes! It is nerve wracking! :pullhair

I think I will wear some slacks and a white top. That's nice enough right? I'm going to be kinda dressed like Michael in a way...simple white shirt with some slacks with my hair up. Yeah that's good. But, I could still use some rain dances. :lol