Dangerous live in Bucharest Appreciation thread!

MJISHOT

Ok so i know im always the one to make the Dangerous threads lol, but i was watching this concert again today, and i have to say that 14 years on, it still gives me goosebumps, it still makes me cry, and it stil remains the best concert ive ever seen!!! :8-26-03respect:

God damn i miss those days! I wish Michael would tour again. :(

When he leaps out from under the stage is such an amazing moment, along with the crowds reaction, and then the performance of Jam, the dance sequences... ahhhhh i just love it!!! :wub:

thanks for listening! :D

mcilroga

Erm... actually, to be honest, I don't like the Bucharest Concert so much. I don't know, something about it. I'd much rather watch the HIStory Concert in Gothenburg. :)

HeavenSent

hahaha, I KNEW it was you in here, Amanda! :lol How you doing, baby!

Yes, Dangerous is one of those concerts that you never really tire of. *Minus the faces of those fans, hahaha. Get off that crazy chick's face, show Miiiichaaael!)

My fave used to be MITM...Now it's Will You Be There. :wub:

And I know this might pain you to hear this, but I think his Bad concert tops Dangerous and HIStory. It's that good.

Yum.

MJISHOT

HeavenSent said:
hahaha, I KNEW it was you in here, Amanda! :lol How you doing, baby!

Yes, Dangerous is one of those concerts that you never really tire of. *Minus the faces of those fans, hahaha. Get off that crazy chick's face, show Miiiichaaael!)

My fave used to be MITM...Now it's Will You Be There. :wub:

And I know this might pain you to hear this, but I think his Bad concert tops Dangerous and HIStory. It's that good.

Yum.

Hi sweetie! im cool, how are you??

Nah, nothing tops the Dangerous concert for me. It's just incredible!

MJISHOT

mcilroga said:
Erm... actually, to be honest, I don't like the Bucharest Concert so much. I don't know, something about it. I'd much rather watch the HIStory Concert in Gothenburg. :)
how can you not like it??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :unsure:

HeavenSent

I have HIStory Munich--and his voice was really scratchy in the songs he chose to sing live.

THEREFORE, Carla thinks nothing tops Michael from Bad. :8-26-03fruits_apple I've been wanting Wembley since forever, but since I have the Yokohama version, Human Nature and Rock With You--Even Billie Jean and Bad are SO awesome.

mcilroga

HeavenSent said:
I have HIStory Munich--and his voice was really scratchy in the songs he chose to sing live.

THEREFORE, Carla thinks nothing tops Michael from Bad. :8-26-03fruits_apple I've been wanting Wembley since forever, but since I have the Yokohama version, Human Nature and Rock With You--Even Billie Jean and Bad are SO awesome.

I was disappointed with the Yokohama concert. I want the damn Wembley concert so bad--there's a petition on PetitionOnline.com and it has... like, 3,000 signatures, but still nobody's done anything about it. :(

Maiky

I love that concert! ;)
I truly remember when I saw it on television, 14 years ago, and I was just 12...
At that time I only knew very few songs, but I enjoyed hearing him singing with his sweet voice:)
Yes, I think the Bucharest concert is one of the greatest of the Dangerous Tour;)

HeavenSent

mcilroga said:
I was disappointed with the Yokohama concert. I want the damn Wembley concert so bad--there's a petition on PetitionOnline.com and it has... like, 3,000 signatures, but still nobody's done anything about it. :(
Well without Wembley to compare it to, I'll still love Yokohama till I can't take it no more! What were you disappointed over? Curious.

I really hope they release Wembley--I've been dying for it based on everyone saying how superior it is!

Alana

MJISHOT said:
Ok so i know im always the one to make the Dangerous threads lol, but i was watching this concert again today, and i have to say that 14 years on, it still gives me goosebumps, it still makes me cry, and it stil remains the best concert ive ever seen!!! :8-26-03respect:

God damn i miss those days! I wish Michael would tour again. :(

When he leaps out from under the stage is such an amazing moment, along with the crowds reaction, and then the performance of Jam, the dance sequences... ahhhhh i just love it!!! :wub:

thanks for listening! :D

It still gives me goosebumps & makes me cry, too - every time! And I've watched it dozens of times....

MJISHOT

Maiky said:
I love that concert! ;)
I truly remember when I saw it on television, 14 years ago, and I was just 12...
At that time I only knew very few songs, but I enjoyed hearing him singing with his sweet voice:)
Yes, I think the Bucharest concert is one of the greatest of the Dangerous Tour;)
nice Av!!! :wub:

mcilroga

HeavenSent said:
Well without Wembley to compare it to, I'll still love Yokohama till I can't take it no more! What were you disappointed over? Curious.

I really hope they release Wembley--I've been dying for it based on everyone saying how superior it is!

The quality (I got it from Shadowgames, which apparently doesn't have good quality), and the setlist. I was hoping to have more songs from Bad, but there are only two (the first two hits from Bad). The second leg had a much better setlist. :)

His performances were good though. He looked good too. :)

Ben

The Dangerous Bucharest concert is the worst Michael Jackson concert I've ever seen on video/dvd.

There are two versions of the Bucharest concert. The orginal one that was transmitted on BBC/across Europe in November 1992 which is dull and boring, and HBO version screened in the USA in December 1992 (which is the one version recently relesed on DVD) which is more exciting but highly contrived as it's badly edited with parts of Michael's peformances from different Dangerous concerts and shots of fans from various concerts across Europe.

Michael was in great health during the 1992 leg of the Dangerous Tour, a number of concerts were cancelled due to ill health and Michael collapsed at the end of one of his 5 sell out dates at Wembley Statdium. The Dangerous Bucharest concert was the unofficially the last date of the first leg of the Dangerous Tour because Michael lost his voice had the cancel the remaining tour dates. Michael had an operation on his throat shortly after.

The Dangerous Bucharest concert is a bad representation of the Dangerous Tour and of Michael Jackson as a live artist, it should never have been officially released on DVD.

The dates that Michael was fit and healthy Michael was awesome on the Dangerous Tour, and I have always loved the open of the Dangerous Tour where Michael jumps up on stage from nowhere. I was luck enough to have seen Michael perform 3 dates at Wembley Statidum in 1992 and the shows where amazing.

Having been lucky enough to have attended all of Michael's solo tours from the Bad Tour 1988, Dangerous Tour 1992 and the History Tour in 1997 I can honestly say that Michael's 1988 Bad Tour was by far the best, and the best tour of all time because Michael was singing 100% live and dancing super streamlined and fast.

mcilroga

MJISHOT said:
Ok so i know im always the one to make the Dangerous threads lol

He he, I just thought of something. "MJISHOT, your posts are so dangerous!" :lol

Okay, sorry for being off-topic. :lol

HeavenSent

Ben said:
The Dangerous Bucharest concert is the worst Michael Jackson concert I've ever seen on video/dvd.
...and so tell us how you really feel, lol...

You seem to have a greater perspective than most of us so I appreciate the insight. I never knew the story behind the tour.

I can honestly say that Michael's 1988 Bad Tour was by far the best, and the best tour of all time because Michael was singing 100% live and dancing super streamlined and fast.
:cloud9 Aww, I love the Bad Tour. Damn right, you were lucky to have seen it live, god what a blessing!

MJISHOT

Ben said:

There are two versions of the Bucharest concert. The orginal one that was transmitted on BBC/across Europe in November 1992 which is dull and boring, and HBO version screened in the USA in December 1992 (which is the one version recently relesed on DVD) which is more exciting but highly contrived as it's badly edited with parts of Michael's peformances from different Dangerous concerts and shots of fans from various concerts across Europe.

Michael was in great health during the 1992 leg of the Dangerous Tour, a number of concerts were cancelled due to ill health and Michael collapsed at the end of one of his 5 sell out dates at Wembley Statdium. The Dangerous Bucharest concert was the unofficially the last date of the first leg of the Dangerous Tour because Michael lost his voice had the cancel the remaining tour dates. Michael had an operation on his throat shortly after.

The Dangerous Bucharest concert is a bad representation of the Dangerous Tour and of Michael Jackson as a live artist, it should never have been officially released on DVD.

The dates that Michael was fit and healthy Michael was awesome on the Dangerous Tour, and I have always loved the open of the Dangerous Tour where Michael jumps up on stage from nowhere. I was luck enough to have seen Michael perform 3 dates at Wembley Statidum in 1992 and the shows where amazing.

Having been lucky enough to have attended all of Michael's solo tours from the Bad Tour 1988, Dangerous Tour 1992 and the History Tour in 1997 I can honestly say that Michael's 1988 Bad Tour was by far the best, and the best tour of all time because Michael was singing 100% live and dancing super streamlined and fast.

meh!

minnie yu

oh yeah...welcome back Amanda..xiix...:8-26-03fruits_apple

Bucharest dangerous tour is very very amazing i donto know how to describe MIke's performance just pure amazing..i was wondering how could a man be like Mike is full of so much energy it seems like MIke didnot know what's meanig of " tired'...he is superman when he got on the stage...just totally gave himself out to the fans and totally pour his whole heart and soul even body to the fans..:rolleyes: :mf_w00t2:

its also very painful to watch tour like that..cos i canot stand the way Mike lying on the floor at the end cos the whole performance really took him a lot..that's so hard and tired...but he was still trying his best to be the best...:( :( my heart is ache everytime i think about that....