Debbie Rowe back in cour

MJfan01'

Debbie Rowe – mother of Michael Jackson’s two eldest children, Prince Michael and Paris — is on her way back to court. The reason? Sources say that in the four months since Michael died, she still has not seen the kids.

I am told that the deal Rowe worked out with Katherine Jackson after Michael died provided for visits with the kids and a family court psychiatrist. Rowe insisted on the latter, thinking it would be helpful to introduce her into the kids’ lives.

But one visit was scotched by Katherine Jackson, and since then the Jacksons have resisted efforts to make a meeting possible. Rowe is unhappy with the situation, and is said to be instructing her attorney to go back to their family court judge for an intervention.

“Katherine doesn’t like the idea of the psychiatrist,” says a source. She also, plainly, doesn’t like the idea of the children’s natural mother getting close to them.

Maybe one reason is that there are a lot of questions about what is going on in the Jackson home. For one thing, one of Rowe’s provisions in the original agreement is that Joseph Jackson have nothing to do with the kids. He’s been revealed by Michael in several different kinds of interviews as abusive to children. He’s certainly been openly exploitative of Michael since his death.

But Joe Jackson has regularly been a presence in Prince, Paris and Blanket’s lives since Michael’s death and the court agreement. In fact, sources say he was there at Hayvenhurst last week with them.

To make matters worse, I received a call last week from a friend of Joe Jackson’s, and someone who usually defends the family.

“Those kids should not be in that house,” this insider told me. “All that’s talked about is money, Michael’s money, and how to get it. The kids are very sweet now. But they’ll be ruined if they turn into Jacksons.”

http://showbiz411.blogs.thr.com/

OneMoreChance

:( I feel so bad for those kids! Everytime I think about them it breaks my heart! I really hope that they are not listening to everyone talk about their father's money. The thought of that sickens me!

MJfan01'

Debbie Rowe has said time and time again that Prince and Paris were presents for Michael. Why should someone who views children as presents have a say. She is a suggorate mother just like Blanket's mother. The only difference is that Michael married Debbie.

OneMoreChance

Exactly! She didn't want anything to with them until Michael died! Now all of a sudden she thinks she needs to be a part of their lives!:bs

Saphster

MJfan01';225228 said:
“Those kids should not be in that house,” this insider told me. “All that’s talked about is money, Michael’s money, and how to get it. The kids are very sweet now. But they’ll be ruined if they turn into Jacksons.”

Damn...

Well, Michael stated in his will that he wanted his MOTHER, his mother, to be the one to take care of his children in case something happens to him. I trust Michael's decision with all of my heart. I know that he did the right decision. She raised Michael and look how he turned out! He grew up to become such a beautiful person. I am sure Ms. katherine will provide her grandchildren with that same love and devotion she showed Michael.

These people don't know **** about Michael's family. Just because some of them might be saying certain things and promoting certain things doesn't mean they are low down and dirty, disrespectful, cruel people. They are where they freakin belong...with their real family! Not some woman who took advantage of Michael's vulnerability and said she could have his children like "presents." I never understood how she did that. I could understand if she fell in love with him and wanted to be with him and marry him and start a real family together.....but just giving him children and her saying that his happiness was the only thing she wanted....I don't buy all that/

Cristine87

Saphster;225290 said:
These people don't know **** about Michael's family. Just because some of them might be saying certain things and promoting certain things doesn't mean they are low down and dirty, disrespectful, cruel people.

Seriously, why the hell do they have to make the whole family out to be f*cked up? Sure, there may be a couple of people who have issues, but that's in any family. Why shouldn't they live there? That's their family!

OMIGOD! What's going to happen if their gramma died? Of course Diana Ross should be out of the topic despite Mike putting on his will that she will be the second known guardian to the kids! If only La Toya wasn't telling lies about that first allegation, about Mike's marriage to LMP, she could have been the right known parent to the kids.. There's a video that Mike went out with La Toya and the kids masked with spiderman, went to a mall and hugged each other, as if like nothing have happened between them on that particular years... :( Janet might be good as well and Rebbie has grandkids to look after, I don't like the thoughts her being hassles by Mike's kids as DAMN people are after his kids and might give burden to Rebbie's family's own lives you know.. AND please... let's not mention any of his male siblings! :( Poor Mike's children, WHY did he let go so fast... :1crying

SexyChica

Debbie Rowe doesn't deserve to be near those kids period! For years I got attacked by fellow MJ fans because I refered to Rowe as a surrogate and Lisa (I know many people hate her) as his only wife. But, she has not right (I don't care if she's Prince & Paris' bio mom-JMO) to destroy those kids life. She made it clear. Hell I have the interviews she did where she made it clear she was not their mother, she never wanted to be a mother and the only reason she had the kids was because Lisa decided she didn't want children after she and Michael got married. She made it clear she wanted nothing to do with Prince & Paris and they were as she put it "Michael's children". If this story is true all she's seeing are the dollars signs that come along with Prince & Paris.

To hell with Rowe and everyone else who only want to be in those beautiful childrens lives because of Michael's money and the fact the kids are the owners of Michael's share in Sony/ATV and of his own musical catalogue.

Cristine87

It's so sad to me that Michael, as fine and kind and amazing as he was, couldn't find himself a decent woman who loved him to marry, have children and spend his life with. He ended up with these shady b*tches. One keeps milking him for more money and the other blabbed about their marriage for years to launch her own music career! Was this really all he could fine out their?:idontknow