delete

Saphster

I think you ARE SO RIGHT about your teacher! I once wrote a paper on how Michael is such a positive and influential role model and how he appreciates his fans and my teacher said she didn't think it was a good idea, "Why not choose someone like Leonardo Dicario instead? He's done so much and given so much to charities."

I was like..:8-26-03ranting: So Michael has never given to the community???! :glare: I DID write about Michael and I got a C on it. My other papers received A's.

I think your drawings are f-ckin awesome! It's inspiring me to start working on some too! I enjoy them! Do not stop. And you did this all in one night?? :eek: You are talented!

Juniorlady

Saphster;215265 said:
I think you ARE SO RIGHT about your teacher! I once wrote a paper on how Michael is such a positive and influential role model and how he appreciates his fans and my teacher said she didn't think it was a good idea, "Why not choose someone like Leonardo Dicario instead? He's done so much and given so much to charities."

I was like..:8-26-03ranting: So Michael has never given to the community???! :glare: I DID write about Michael and I got a C on it. My other papers received A's.

I think your drawings are f-ckin awesome! It's inspiring me to start working on some too! I enjoy them! Do not stop. And you did this all in one night?? :eek: You are talented!

A "C" on Michael Jackson?:eek:hnoyoudidnt Some people doesn't know true talents.

DirtyDiana87

Juniorlady;215314 said:
A "C" on Michael Jackson?:eek:hnoyoudidnt Some people doesn't know true talents.

I can't believe that. Actually yes I can some people just are never going to see Michael as an amazing human being like we do.

natasha1255

i don't even know how to draw like that i used to know how when i was 6 how do yu upload my own picture from my document ?

i loved your drawing!