Dinosaurs anyone XD?

Eicia

This probably sounds real childish/ eccentric in general - but do any of you guys love Dinosaurs :D? Myself I've always been a big fan, "Jurrasic Park" was almost holy to me as a kid.

My favourites are without doubt the Dromaeosaurs. Fast medium-sized predators like Deinonychus, Velociraptor, Bambiraptor, Microraptor etc.!

WHY I LIKE THEM: They were effective & fearsome killing machines, yet incredibly graceful + their brains were very large for their size - Dromaeosauridae is considered the most intelligent group.

So - which are Your favourite Dinosaurs? and why?

mysteriousone

I'm not a fan of dinosours, any dinosaur :lol but I did see the Jurassic Park movies, and they were amazing--the first one especially! :D

Mysti!

Eicia

mysteriousone;202811 said:
I'm not a fan of dinosours, any dinosaur :lol but I did see the Jurassic Park movies, and they were amazing--the first one especially! :D

Mysti!

Oh yeah they are! I really love the idea of re-creating dinosaurs. If I could, I would create my own Dinosaur Park MUHAHAHAHA*cough* sorry.

The dinosaurs are far from realistic in the movies, but the effects are still awesome and the super-action-omg storylines are truly catchy.

mysteriousone

Eicia;202812 said:
Oh yeah they are! I really love the idea of re-creating dinosaurs. If I could, I would create my own Dinosaur Park MUHAHAHAHA*cough* sorry.

The dinosaurs are far from realistic in the movies, but the effects are still awesome and the super-action-omg storylines are truly catchy.
:eek:@create my own Dinosaur Park.........that's scary! :lol I doubt I'd be visiting your park after seeing those movies! :uh_uh:

Whenever one of the Jurassic Park movies come on TV, I always watch--I think I've seen the first movie about five or six times at least, lol!

Mysti!

Eicia

mysteriousone;202813 said:
:eek:@create my own Dinosaur Park.........that's scary! :lol I doubt I'd be visiting your park after seeing those movies! :uh_uh:

Whenever one of the Jurassic Park movies come on TV, I always watch--I think I've seen the first movie about five or six times at least, lol!

Mysti!

But but but I'd be real careful ;_;! High security fences! only small predators *COUGHand a T-rexCOUGH* + No flying lizards. Nothing could happen. And I certainly wouldn't pick a small isolated isle as the location >_>... Okay, maybe, but only if the government tried to stop me.
Gosh, I've been playing Jurassic Park: operation genesis( Park builder) too frequently =_=

+ I don't know how many times I've seen the first movie o_o... A lot of times. Loads of times. Far too many times. *Had the VHS as a kid*

Eicia

Shannon;202818 said:
I don't like dinosaurs, I haven't even seen the Jurrassic Park movies. Eeek. :lol

BUT BUT... They're...awesome *sniffle sob*

+ you should totally watch Jurassic Park 1. It's 100% epic. You're missing out!

mysteriousone

Eicia;202823 said:

Veronica, :blink: I can't believe you haven't seen Jurassic Park 1, at least! :chairbeat Eicia's right, you should watch it!! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

Shannon

Eicia;202823 said:

I know, I think I miss out on most movies because I very rarely watch any. :cryptic But yeah, I should definitely watch 1 since you all speak of it so highly. I think I saw 15 minutes of it once years ago and got scared so switched off, LOL. I used to be such a chicken before. :lol