Disturbing Trend

LittleSusie50

I am a big fan of crime shows, namely CSI and Law and Order.

I noticed a few months back that the storyline on CSI:NY mentioned
Propofol. A few minutes later, they mentioned a potential suspect or witness
resided in Hombly Hills. Is that where Michael was living when he passed?

Now on Law and Order this evening, a victim's nasal spray was spiked with Propofol. The coroner stated 'You may have heard of it. Its been in the news.'

Do they think this $hit is cute? Well, its not. Now they are gonna use this situation as a storyline? :idontknow

LittleSusie50

Now their saying on this episode that the pharmaceutical warehouses are allowed to give out samples of some drugs, but NOT PROPOFOL.
Interesting...

Saphster

Very interesting indeed. Sounds like they're trying to say something that people refuse to listen to or don't want to believe.

Juniorlady

oldschoolfan;233495 said:
Law & Order or whatever show it was made fun of Michael a few years ago...

I remember watching a Law and Order:SVU episode where they were working on a case that eerily resembled the 2003 allegations. I hope they weren't going for that.

R e a f u

Juniorlady;233499 said:
I remember watching a Law and Order:SVU episode where they were working on a case that eerily resembled the 2003 allegations. I hope they weren't going for that.

I remember that episode too, when I saw the actor who was to play the accused person, my jaw dropped...he sorta looked like Michael to me and the rest of my family who was watching. I just hope with all the sudden outpouring of love for Michael people would lay off the jokes and comments...but I wouldn't hold my breath for it either.

susanrello

Juniorlady;233499 said:

Yes, you're right I remember watching that episode years ago. The guy was an artist (as in of the devinci kind). There was a huge court case, but the guy got off on pedophilia charges because the victim's mother was greedy.

Juniorlady

susanrello;233507 said:
Yes, you're right I remember watching that episode years ago. The guy was an artist (as in of the devinci kind). There was a huge court case, but the guy got off on pedophilia charges because the victim's mother was greedy.

Yep, that's the exact episode I saw. The whole time I was watching it, I felt a little uneasy. Even the details were too similar.

LittleSusie50

That particular episode of SVU was in fact based on the allegations. There was segment on ET that showed the taping of it and said the storyline was 'ripped from the headlines.'
Real cute...WTF ever.