Do you think that MJ will ever tour again?

CJJluvsMJJ

Well guys, do u think he will tour again? I really hope he does! I am always checking ticket shops to make sure there aren't any tickets for MJ because I don't want to miss anything! So, do u think he will tour again?

ajkinkycuffs

You know, that's a good question. He says he hates touring because it does take a lot of energy from him, but he does it for us, the fans, anyway.
I don't think he'll really tour right now. And for people who think he may be too old, it's not a matter of age. It's a matter of time and priorities. He has 3kids to take care of, and whom loves very much. I think he'd like to focus on seeing them grow up, instead of getting caught up in all the hooplah of tour life. But it's definately not say that he wont ever tour again in his life, because well if James brown can do it well into his 70s, then shoot..so can Michael. :)

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs;192764 said:
You know, that's a good question. He says he hates touring because it does take a lot of energy from him, but he does it for us, the fans, anyway.
I don't think he'll really tour right now. And for people who think he may be too old, it's not a matter of age. It's a matter of time and priorities. He has 3kids to take care of, and whom loves very much. I think he'd like to focus on seeing them grow up, instead of getting caught up in all the hooplah of tour life. But it's definately not say that he wont ever tour again in his life, because well if James brown can do it well into his 70s, then shoot..so can Michael. :)
[SAY1]What she said!!![/SAY1]

:thumbsup

Mysti!

Maiky

I hope he's going to do a tour again,
but it's of course up to him to decide what to do.
Let's hope he will do that again

ajkinkycuffs

Now, if he did like a few small shows or something. That would be really great! I'd definately love to go. Shoot, everyone and they're mama would like to go, so you know it would be real hard to get tickets lol.

Maybe then he'll be forced to do a mini tour? haha. who knows?

CJJluvsMJJ

I agree with u ajkinkycuffs! Why does age matter anyway? If Rocky Balboa is 61 and he came out with a movie, than how come MJ can't? AGE DOES NOT MATTER! I really hope he does tour again!

flomango

Yes. If Tina Turner and James Brown (R.I.P) could still bring the fire, so can Michael. Also, I'd like to see him redeem himself since the 30th Anniversary was a misleading show of how MJ's current skill of dancing/performance stands today [sans-Jackson 5 medleys]. Cause clearly, in the Apollo, Bandstand and BET appearances from 2002-03, he still gots it. :)

HeavenSent

Will he tour again? honestly, I don't think he will. I think he'll be back on stage, just not in touring mode. He might be at a point when it's no longer in him.

But you know what? It's funny because Mike is Mike. So who knows....

mysteriousone

You know I've spent alot of time thinking about this thread and the question about Michael touring again :crystalballpsychic and YES........I really can see Michael touring again sometime in the future!! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;192948 said:
You know I've spent alot of time thinking about this thread and the question about Michael touring again :crystalballpsychic and YES........I really can see Michael touring again sometime in the future!! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

Didn't he say in an interview perhaps five or six years back that he WOULD tour again, but his main focus right now was his film projects and accomplish his goals in that area first before he would do a little bit of touring again? I dunno, I wish I knew what interview it was. :unsure:

Ben

I'm sure Michael will tour. Michael may dislike touring (most artists after a decade in to their career), but he's a very competitive person and I'm sure he wants to out do Prince (along with MJ, the only artist of his generation to be a genius), U2, Madonna and the lesser talented Justin Timberlake bot in performance and box office on tour.

I don't like Michael's as focused on making films as he say's he is. Since the early 1980's Michael has said he's got films in the works and will be concentrating on them instead of touring. And no Michael Jackson film apart from Moonwalker has ever been released, or even gone in to production. I doubt Michael will ever make a film, at least not in the near future.

Michael can still tour and make films. Maybe Michael shouldn't tour for so long. After all he's tours span for almost 2yrs, and he should miss some countries out. Also many artists that have children tour, and Michael toured when Prince was just born in 1997.

It's been 10yrs seen I've seen Michael in concert, and I look forward to seeing him perform again.