\"Don\'t be mad cause I got a KING bloodline\" - Omer Bhatti

MJfan01'

lol, he really is not that great of a rapper to me. I'm not convinced that he has Michaels "bloodline" in him. Thanks for posting Mack Dogg.

OneMoreChance

Well ain't that interesting! I thought that Omer had pretty much denied this. What's he doing now? Using this rumor to benefit him. I'm not liking that!

CJluvsMJ

He's just a media whore.
He's mad that no one is talking about him or even buying his crap he calls music.
Maybe he should change his name to Jackson next time... :rolleyes:
Mack Dogg, I love your siggy! It's so funny! :D

MJfan01'

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
Well ain't that interesting! I thought that Omer had pretty much denied this. What's he doing now? Using this rumor to benefit him. I'm not liking that!
[/quote]
That's exactly what he is doing Jennifer. Who says I've got a King bloodline?  :rolleyes:

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Shannon"]
I know for a fact that Omer is a great guy. Sad to see so many hating him.  :(
[/quote]

I don't hate him...I just think he's using this rumor to his benefit. First he claims it's not true and now he puts this line in a song. What exactly are we supposed to think?

swan1013

No offense but these words hater and hating is getting overplayed.  Hate is a strong word, so I don't hate him, he has nothing to offer for me to hate him.  He is imo annoying, though.

Shannon

I know, Jen, but it doesn't mean that he contradicts what he previously said. Plus, Michael has always been like a dad to him, they lived together, they travelled together, they were like father and son - but not biological. Omer has been working on his music for many, many years in an addition to his dancing. Michael was also supposed to help him out with it, but fell through when the alligations surfaced in 2003, apparently.

Remember, everyone, rappers rap about the dumbest, most bizarre things ever these days. It is just words.

PS - I was not necessary referring you guys for using the hate word, I was talking more in general.

Saphster

LOL I couldn't help but laugh.  :p

I don't like or dislike Omar. I don't think he's using anything to promote himself. He's been rapping for years. And if he really was serious about getting attention Michael would have made sure to get him that just like he did for his nephews 3T. This is the first time we ever really heard of him say anything Michael related...

But I do see a lot of people hating on him tho. Which I don't understand why. He's never done anything wrong or said anything bad about Michael.

OneMoreChance

Hate is a very strong emotion. The only person I think I truly hate is Dr. Murray! I just think Omer is making things more confusing by using this line is a song.