\"Don\'t push her\" backstage 1993

Saphster

oldschoolfan;236694 said:
Can somene explain the video for poor pre-paid internet using Amy?

I think it was after the 1993 American music awards show. There's an elder reporter lady walking beside him asking him "What did it mean to you that Elizabeth Taylor came out for you?" And I think one of his bodyguards or some guy (he had a lot of men walking with him) kinda shoved her out the way. I even noticed it before he told one of the guys, "Wait don't push her." He shook her hand and said "thank you for everything." She replied, "Oh it's a great night (I think). But were you pleased that Elizabeth came out for you?" He said, "Yes very much." I noticed while he was replying to the lady someone behind him was putting a recorder kinda on his shoulder and he shoo'd it away with his hand and then shook her hand again. lol

She seemed to notice she was shoved but seeing how Michael is such a distraction to all women she didn't seem to be bothered by it. :lol

It's a short 32 second video but I thought it was sweet that he cared for her.

It's not like she asked him anything stupid. She wasn't looking for gossip or asking about surgeries, his skin, or his relationship with children (during this time he was seen a lot with jordan i think) She asked him about Elizabeth Taylor. Kinda made me mad at how they shoved her. Even if she is a reporter you still gotta respect people. Especially older women.