Double Posting

Purple_Angel

Hey MJEOLers,

As you know I've been on this fourm for some odd years and I've noticed the ridiculous amount of double posting on this fourm. By double posting, I mean a person who posts more than once but could use both text from each post into one.

EXAMPLE: http://community.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=12357

That link I posted is a perfect example of what I am talking about. If we stop this double posting, we can make the fourms a cleaner and neater place. ^_^ Thanks for understanding.

~Purple_Angel.

So, what's with Dr. Conrad Murray now???? Are they going to settle this with the Jackson family or are they going to wait until after the burial or is it not done yet... I mean the investigation?????????? :blink:

Palmyra

Purple_Angel;218121 said:
Hey MJEOLers,

As you know I've been on this fourm for some odd years and I've noticed the ridiculous amount of double posting on this fourm. Frankly, I am sick of it. It's a waste of space and time. Nobody wants to read the same person post over and over again. I'm fed up with this and hopefully you mods will take action and stop this. If we stop this double posting, we can make the fourms a cleaner and neater place. ^_^ Thanks for understanding.

~Purple_Angel.

Double posting as in a technical glitch that allows the message board to post the same thing twice? Or the same news/article being posted more than once? Or people commenting too often?

HeavenSent

Hey Purple Angel. Could you be more specific; One of the mods or whisper can better pinpoint the problem if you list exactly what's going on. Double posting is kind of vague.

Purple_Angel;218318 said:
Oh, okay. I'll edit my post and try to be more specific. ^^

Okay, whether am in the wrong thread or NOT, what's with Dr. Murray now? I have read an article (duh!) that no arrest has been done. Have they settled "out of court" or WHAT??? :blink:

Dialdancer

Anyone know of how to remove a duplicate topic? I've checked everything I could find, but there is nothing to allow the author of a topic to remove it before others post or a duplicate.

sushigirl28

Dial, I suppose a mod or admin would have to delete it, though I'm not entirely sure. I went through the same thing before recently, it's just a technical glitch and I know, I couldn't find how to remove it at all myself. I just apologized for the unintentional extra post. :blush

xo

Dialdancer

sushigirl28 said:
Dial, I suppose a mod or admin would have to delete it, though I'm not entirely sure. I went through the same thing before recently, it's just a technical glitch and I know, I couldn't find how to remove it at all myself. I just apologized for the unintentional extra post. :blush

xo

Thanks Sushi,

It just drives me crazy when it happens.