Dr. Murray wants money for his medical services

MJfan01'

Dr. Conrad Murray is setting the stage for a lawsuit against AEG .... for the medical services he rendered to Michael Jackson ... according to Dr. Murray's rep.

AEG owes Dr. Murray $300,000, according to Miranda Sevcik, publicist for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff. Sevcik claims AEG has been "dragging its feet," even though the Dr. has requested payment for 2 months of services.

Sevcik says Dr. Murray has not been paid a penny for his services, in spite of the fact that the doctor claims to have signed a binding deal with AEG before giving up his medical practice.

Sevcik says Dr. Murray will not file a creditor's claim against Jackson's estate. She says, "Dr. Murray needs the money and he's entitled to the money based on the contract he signed with AEG."

AEG could not immediately be reached for comment.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/17/dr-conrad-murray-gunning-for-aeg-lawsuit-michael-jackson/3#comments

Cristine87

:icon_hitting:chairbeat:8-26-03ranting:He seriously needs a good ass whoopin'. The audacity of asking for money when you killed your f*cking patient! This guy is truly an asshole. There's a reason you're not making any money, Idiot! You killed Michael Jackson! Nobody wants you as there doctor. Am I taking crazy pills here, cause common sense doesn't seem to be coming in to play!:eek:hnoyoudidnt

MJfan01'

Cristine87;226605 said:
:icon_hitting:chairbeat:8-26-03ranting:He seriously needs a good ass whoopin'. The audacity of asking for money when you killed your f*cking patient! This guy is truly an asshole. There's a reason you're not making any money, Idiot! You killed Michael Jackson! Nobody wants you as there doctor. Am I taking crazy pills here, cause common sense doesn't seem to be coming in to play!:eek:hnoyoudidnt

Common sense is lacking in the prosecution of this case. I'm pretty sure killing your patient is breach of contract.

HeavenSent

Where Pookie n 'nem!! Ugh! Folks? They would have taken care of Murray a LONG time ago; there'd been no opportunity for Murray to cry broke cause someone would have broken off a little something in him already to shut this bitch ass up. This is ridiculous! We know a real man wouldn't be acting like this, but Murray needs to man up and quit acting like a b*tch. (Excuse me, I've had too much coffee, too little to eat this morning!)

But you know what I mean.

Cristine87

HeavenSent;226616 said:
Where Pookie n 'nem!! Ugh! Folks? They would have taken care of Murray a LONG time ago;

I'm sayin' cause I keep wondering why he's walking around chillin' and hasn't gotten jumped yet! If I ran in to his ass on the street, I'd throw a blunt object at his dumb ass!:icon_hitting

swan1013

"You owe me money for taking care of the patient I killed (that you hired me to keep healthy) because I was busy talking to my baby mama #4 and instead of immediately calling 911, I tried to cover my ass, although now that I think about it, common sense would of told me that I wouldn't have to do much covering if I had saved my patient FIRST then cover my ass."

Yeah where is pookie and the gang when you need them!:censored

MJfan01'

AEG will not pay Michael Jackson's troubled doctor a penny, sources tell TMZ.

As we first reported, Dr. Conrad Murray may sue AEG for $300,000 -- the money he claims he's entitled to under a contract he signed with AEG to provide MJ with medical services. But sources connected with AEG tell TMZ the contract was never signed.

We're told a contract was drafted but it required three signatures -- AEG, Michael Jackson and Dr. Conrad Murray. Sources say Dr. Murray signed the contract and sent it to AEG but neither AEG nor MJ ever signed it.

The contract, we're told, also said it expressly hinged on Jackson signing.

Sources say AEG is drawing a hard line. They will not pay Murray a penny.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/17/aeg-t...ichael-jackson-london-concerts/#ixzz0X9sCGvDI

SexyChica

AEG, nor Michael's estate should give that quack one f'ing cent. Evidently, he forgot he murdered his patient. Screw Murray...

HeavenSent

I didn't know where else to put this so I'm putting it here. ABC13 here in Houston reports that Murray is reopening his Houston clinic tomorrow. His attorney put out a statement, indicating his need to serve "low income patients" and that it was cost prohibitive to reopen his office in Vegas. They are also reporting that he showed up in two Houston churches today.

inhale/exhale

I'm too thru. This bastard's talking about needing to serve his low income patients when his ass knows HIS low income ass needs the money and this is the only way he can get it.

Since he got served for child support, he's gonna be broke for a long ass time yet. I hope the FEDS are watching his ass. It amazes me that he's allowed anywhere near a drug, much less allowed to serve patients again! WTF. This world is so screwed!

MJfan01'

HeavenSent;227364 said:
I didn't know where else to put this so I'm putting it here. ABC13 here in Houston reports that Murray is reopening his Houston clinic tomorrow. His attorney put out a statement, indicating his need to serve "low income patients" and that it was cost prohibitive to reopen his office in Vegas. They are also reporting that he showed up in two Houston churches today.

inhale/exhale

I'm too thru. This bastard's talking about needing to serve his low income patients when his ass knows HIS low income ass needs the money and this is the only way he can get it.

Since he got served for child support, he's gonna be broke for a long ass time yet. I hope the FEDS are watching his ass. It amazes me that he's allowed anywhere near a drug, much less allowed to serve patients again! WTF. This world is so screwed!
When Justices is served at it will be one way or anything....Legally, I hope he gets a lethal injection.