Drawing I did when I was 17

oldschoolfan

Here is a picture I did maybe 4 or 5 years ago, I think I would have been about 17. I am usually pretty modest my pictures never see the light of day, I usually hide them at the bottom of a draw or something so nobody sees it. But I have decided to just show you anyway, pretty much because yall arent actually here with me to try and physically remove the picture from my hands to run and show it to someone else. You are the first people to ever see this, I copied it from a cd cover from the Ghosts box set, which probably isnt very creative because it looks pretty much the same as the picture I copied it from... but nobody has to know that do they?:whistle

oldschoolfan

or not... okay...something seems to have gone terribly, terribly wrong as there is no drawing... but if you believe in yourself and imagine really hard then you will see my picture... you just have to believe...

oldschoolfan

my.php
[/url]

Crazy4MiJac

Um... wow. Your dimension is phenomenal! It looks like his face is practically coming out of the page. >>IMPRESSED<<

If you have any more sketches hidden away, I entreat you to share them! :)

oldschoolfan

haha I had to laugh at your comment C4MJ!
I have probably got other pictures around somewhere, not of Michael though. I hardly ever draw though because I'm such a perfectionist and I am NEVER happy with it. I did have one picutre I did in highschool but my cousin stole it (which is another reason I don't usually share my pictures).
I will try and upload some more on tuesday.