Eicia\'s Drawings (+ other non-photo works)

Eicia

HI AGAIN

This thread is for non-photo art and I'm going to post everything else than blends here.
I haven't drawn many MJ fanarts in my life, but oh well :) Gotta start sometime.

mjlovesl0.png

lol just a doodle. It's late here so I'm too tired to draw anything pretty... :( Didn't use any reference but I hope you can see it's him.

Oh anyway, will probably add a 'real' pic tomorrow if I'm not too busy!! Check back later for more~

mysteriousone

:eek: :eek: WTH.......just doodling? Oh my goodness, that drawing is awesome--absolutely brilliant! If that's what you produce when you're just doodling, what do you produce when you're not doodling.....the real stuff I mean? Good grief, and you haven't drawn much MJ stuff........you need to get working on it then, cause that drawing is WOW!! Of course we can see it's Michael....brilliant! :thumbsup

Can't wait to see more.........:mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

Eicia

Thank you!

My computer hates me lately, so I won't be able to upload any new pictures today I'm afraid ...

I'm Very happy you like the way I draw<3 Thank you Again!

Shannon

Awesome drawing. My drawing skills sucks, but if I could draw like that, I would feel very lucky. :8-26-03fruits_apple :p Keep up the good work. :D

Eicia

Shannon;202491 said:
Awesome drawing. My drawing skills sucks, but if I could draw like that, I would feel very lucky. :8-26-03fruits_apple :p Keep up the good work. :D

Thank you!

Well, YOU'RE A GOOD WRITER! That's at least as impressive- I mean, - Being able to describe a story worked out in your head gracefully is a very very precious skill. If I could write fanfiction, oh GOD I would! My imagination is wild, but I just can't seem to put interesting stories together. At least not with only words.
Maybe we could work together on a fancomic sometime? LOL that'd be awesome.

Anyway, I'm happy you like it, will draw/ scan more soon! ( When my computer stops hatin' me...)

Shannon

Eicia;202499 said:
Thank you!

Well, YOU'RE A GOOD WRITER! That's at least as impressive- I mean, - Being able to describe a story worked out in your head gracefully is a very very precious skill. If I could write fanfiction, oh GOD I would! My imagination is wild, but I just can't seem to put interesting stories together. At least not with only words.
Maybe we could work together on a fancomic sometime? LOL that'd be awesome.

Anyway, I'm happy you like it, will draw/ scan more soon! ( When my computer stops hatin' me...)

Ohh, thank you kindly, Eicia. :D I assume you have dropped by my fic? :p Yeah, being able to write is a very precious gift indeed, one that I value very much, though a talent in drawing would be greatly appreciated too. :p :lol

Eicia

mysteriousone;202556 said:
Why are you two even complaining? I can't write fic's nor draw!!! :icon_bluecry

Mysti!

AW SORRY ;_; Didn't mean to hurt your feelings!

+ Well, I DO know you are good at something- being awesomely kind to newcomers as well as veterans of the forum 3<

mysteriousone

Eicia;202557 said:
AW SORRY ;_; Didn't mean to hurt your feelings!

+ Well, I DO know you are good at something- being awesomely kind to newcomers as well as veterans of the forum 3<
Aww...it's okay really! I'm so envious of you talented one's in here! I wish I could write fic's and/or draw...one or the other would be better than nothing at all, lol, but nevermind, I'll just sit back and admire all the good stuff you guys put forth! :D

Mysti!

Adrian Sheppard

As long as you love Michael's drawings, you can draw him. I know it is very hard for you to go about drawing, but you must try it and see.:D