Erm... BIG Problem!

Tiger Lilly

I can't log out! :pullhairo As much as I love it here and wanna stay, logging out is something I have to do at some point. :laugh It says all cookies have been cleared or problem logging out click here, then all cookies cleared, but I'm still here! :cryptic

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Did you uncheck "Remember me"? I just logged out with my account and a regular test account and had no problem. (???)

DirtyDiana87

Originally posted by whisper
Did you uncheck "Remember me"? I just logged out with my account and a regular test account and had no problem. (???)

I'll have to remember to do that. I was having the same problem.

Heather~

A

Anonymous

hmm I have the remember me function. I dont think about it, i like to be already logged in automatically when i come to the website. :p But to take it off, go to another computer. to MJEOL and then u come to the login window (since that computer wont remember you) sign on and uncheck the "remember me". and then log out from that computer. Then I hope you're logged off when you come home to your own computer. :p Well I hope so.

A

Anonymous

Oh wait i tried to log out from mine, it worked fine. After this "All cookies are cleared" box, there was two links. One said "take me to the pages previously viewed" or something that affect. that logged me off LOL. So try that and then log in again :p

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Pretty Young Thing
Oh wait i tried to log out from mine, it worked fine. After this "All cookies are cleared" box, there was two links. One said "take me to the pages previously viewed" or something that affect. that logged me off LOL. So try that and then log in again :p
I tried it but it just brought me back here, logged IN. :pullhairo Thanks anyway. :blowkisse

Only reason it bugs me is cos when my friend comes over to my house she likes to post on here and she has a seperate account to mine. It's annoying cos she can't get on her account here now. :confusedh

A

Anonymous

Can't you delete your cookies then? :/

Tools>Internet Options>Delete Cookies

it goes like that, I thiiink. I have swedish internet explorer. :p

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Pretty Young Thing
Can't you delete your cookies then? :/

Tools>Internet Options>Delete Cookies

it goes like that, I thiiink. I have swedish internet explorer. :p
Emma, you rule! :D Thanks so much girl! :blowkisse