Fanatic About "Michael" - My Review

DirtyDiana87

I have been a loyal fan of Michael Jackson since I was two years old. When he passed away on June 25, 2009 I was devastated. I thought that the time for NEW Michael music was over, but I was so wrong.

Addressing the issue that this is not Michael Jackson singing I now 100 percent believe that there is no mistaking that this whole album is Michael Jackson!! I know how he sounds from previous albums and his sound has not changed, I would recognize his voice anywhere!!

Regarding the Michael Jackson critics who are saying that this album is over crowed with guest appearances is totally not needed. There are only three guests who appeared on this album, Akon, 50 Cent, and Lenny Kravitz. Not to change the subject or anything, but if you want to talk about someone who has too many guests on her albums trying to overshadow her let’s talk about Mariah Carey. Ever since the song "Honey" that is when her music started changing for the worse (just in my opinion)

In closing I would just like to say that if you are a TRUE FAN of Michael Jackson and you miss him you will love this album!! The songs are very upbeat and he is speaking the truth on various topics and I for one will treasure this new album for years to come!! One final note on every song credit in the booklet it says on every one of the liner notes WRITTEN by Michael Jackson, produced by Eddie Cascio. NOW WHAT!!!!

armcjackson

I love hearing about how people praise the album. And you're right, it is most definitely Michael singing. It's a super-amazing album, probably one of my favourites by him, actually. It makes it hard to contain my excitement, while waiting for the future "unreleased" music by Michael, in the years to come.

Juniorlady

After reading the booklet and seeing that all of these songs were written by Michael, I was convinced. I'm a bit skeptical about "Breaking News", but overall, I love the album. I guess people changed their minds after listening carefully to the whole album.

Sammy Sam

I love the Michael album. Thank you for sharing your positive review. I'm so tired of the negativity. The album was put together very well. I am soooo pleased!

DirtyDiana87

Sammy Sam said:
I love the Michael album. Thank you for sharing your positive review. I'm so tired of the negativity. The album was put together very well. I am soooo pleased!

Oh you are so welcome Sammy! I posted this review on my MySpace blog, Amazon and Itunes. Just trying to get positive things said out there! :biggrin