STICKY Fans please remain strong and ALIVE for Michael Jackson

R e a f u

DirtyDiana87;211635 said:
Believe it or not I know exactly how you feel. Now I could be wrong but, if you're a doctor you KNOW to put someone on the floor before begining CPR so you can open their airway. Something seems fishy to me. To have this come on all of a sudden when Michael passed all the physicals AEG asked him to do. What the heck?

That's the very argument I've heard 2 people say: My mother a registered nurse. And two a family friend. To quote Hamlet, "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark." :glare:.

Saphster

R e a f u;211680 said:
That's the very argument I've heard 2 people say: My mother a registered nurse. And two a family friend. To quote Hamlet, "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark." :glare:.

I think fans need to stop hurting themselves, and hurt this doctor instead.

:hanged

Let's kill him!

Arggghgh....I'm only kidding, in a small way....:glare:
I know Michael would frown at my thoughts..but can you blame me?!?!

Juniorlady

I don't think I'll ever accept the fact that he's gone, but Michael would want us to keep living; and that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to remind everybody why he was and always will be the King of Pop. Not only that, but also, he knew what was going on around the world and spent his time to help others.

pauline86

lol this is really serious..Some lady in my neighborhood just got an abortion because she said she could'nt bare to bring a child into a world that doesn't have michael jackson

oldschoolfan

pauline86;211796 said:
lol this is really serious..Some lady in my neighborhood just got an abortion because she said she could'nt bare to bring a child into a world that doesn't have michael jackson

:8-25-03yikes: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

Cristine87

pauline86;211796 said:

Ok, that's just way over the top! Is she crazy? Michael would be sad to hear something like that.

A

Anonymous

pauline86;211796 said:
:oops::confused:
Michael would be so san abofused:ut this one:zippedlips

pauline86;211796 said:

o.o
Oh yeah. Nice way to honor Michael- killing a child. D:

*won't even dip her feet in that one*

Yesterday after a... ah... little scuffle with my father, I realized just how important it is to get over all this grief and be happy....
(Because, among all the reasons, Lord knows I'm not gonna let Michael hear the likes of my father insulting him the way he did- and I'm sure Mike can hear it more clearly now... :\ I defended Mike, of course, so... s'okay.)
I never lost Michael, and I'll never stop dreaming about and loving the man, no matter what.

Speaking of those last 3 words... you know, 7 years ago I made a promise to that wonderful man that I'd love him no matter what. And this is a pretty big 'what', yes, but I'm not about to stop letting him inspire me to be strong and persevering and everything-- as awesome as he is.
My confirmation that he still exists on this Earth is that I still feel the love coming from him. And really, I don't need much more than that.

Nothing has changed in my heart regarding Michael, and never will.

LittleSusie50

After Michael passed, my mother and sister pleaded with me not to 'do anything' to myself. I told them I wouldn't. But a few days later, I thought about it. I am ashamed to admit it, but I can tell u guys things I can't share with others. I was here alone, grief stricken, wondering why MJ had to go, his videos were on HEAVY rotation, they kept showing those birth and death dates, which I can't stand, the ambulance picture, the body being flown and later driven to the coroner's office, I couldn't handle it, couldn't face it.
I was sitting on my bed crying my eyes out, and eating a peach at the same time. I don't like biting fruit, so I was cutting pieces with a sharp knife. I put that cold steel against my wrist, thought about how my pain would be over in a flash with just one deep stroke. I stayed that way for about 5 minutes. I thought about my mom finding me, and how it would kill her. I thought about my 4 year old niece, who just a month ago, kept asking me to put my MP3 player on repeat so she could keep listening to WHATEVER HAPPENS. I thought about what Michael would do or say if I did that right in front of him.
I put the knife away, far away, and just went to bed crying. Nights are the most difficult for me, which is why I came here after a long hiatus. All of you are a blessing, and of course, it was Michael who led me to this site.
I don't know the member's name, but there is a quote in your signature:
"In the end, everything turns out just fine" Ana E.
I have been clinging to that...thank you.

oldschoolfan

Don't feel ashamed for feeling that way, I had the THOUGHT of it, but I never actually considered it. I used to be suicidal years ago, I went through some hard times and had a few break downs, and Michael was my saving grace, if he could get through it all, so can I. But topping myself now that he's gone would contradict the point right? And I am feeling a lot better than I was when this all first happened. I'm still shattered, but I'm recovering.

Cristine87

LittleSusie50;212099 said:
After Michael passed, my mother and sister pleaded with me not to 'do anything' to myself. I told them I wouldn't. But a few days later, I thought about it. I am ashamed to admit it, but I can tell u guys things I can't share with others. I was here alone, grief stricken, wondering why MJ had to go, his videos were on HEAVY rotation, they kept showing those birth and death dates, which I can't stand, the ambulance picture, the body being flown and later driven to the coroner's office, I couldn't handle it, couldn't face it.
I was sitting on my bed crying my eyes out, and eating a peach at the same time. I don't like biting fruit, so I was cutting pieces with a sharp knife. I put that cold steel against my wrist, thought about how my pain would be over in a flash with just one deep stroke. I stayed that way for about 5 minutes. I thought about my mom finding me, and how it would kill her. I thought about my 4 year old niece, who just a month ago, kept asking me to put my MP3 player on repeat so she could keep listening to WHATEVER HAPPENS. I thought about what Michael would do or say if I did that right in front of him.
I put the knife away, far away, and just went to bed crying. Nights are the most difficult for me, which is why I came here after a long hiatus. All of you are a blessing, and of course, it was Michael who led me to this site.
I don't know the member's name, but there is a quote in your signature:
"In the end, everything turns out just fine" Ana E.
I have been clinging to that...thank you.

I completely understand! All this press coverage, documentaries, specials, "1958-2009" crap is making it difficult for me to cope cause it's all in my face. It is all in my face. I'm exhausted from all the MJ Mania in the press, tv and everywhere else. His death still isn't solved and he's still not buried. How can you find closure and start to heal with all that craziness? I'm still grieving, I'm still suffering. How can I heal with all this ridiculousness? I wanted MJ to be popular again, but not like this! It hurts me to know that he had to die for people to appreciate him and realize what he meant to the world. It just hurts period. I hate feeling this! I feel like I'm just running on autopilot. I still feel numb! I think I'm suffering so bad, I'm blocking it out. I haven't been able to cry in days!

oldschoolfan

I was just on facebook and the person who laughed at me for being upset when Michael died asked me if I was okay and said he had just been watching 50 of Michael's videos and said that maybe he was okay. I told him that I dont know how I got through the day and he said I did really well. I said thanks for not being mean about it, and I feel heaps better!

Arushka

Hello to everyone!
I’m very glad that I can write here, express my fillings, that I can tell what’s disturbing me and I know that you will understand me… Because all of you feels the same way.
It’s very hard for me to keep all this fillings inside. I tried to speak to my friends. But they just laugh at me, saying « Get a life ».
Or when I try to say something, they tell me that Michael Jackson not the star for them. Even someone said that « Lord of the dance » is the star, but not Michael. All of this ignorens makes me cry.
I’m crying all week and nothing I can do to stop. I have pain in my stomach, my heart, spasm in my throat, migraine and I’m very depressed.
I was 22 years old when in 1993 Oprah took an interview with Michael. Even then I understood how kind this man.
You had only to look at his smile, look at his face, which radiated joy and happiness when he talked about children.
But this interview was with the translation and I didn’t understand English (I'm from Ukraine).
And now I have reviewed all the interviews with Michael, his home movies, nice stories about him…
Trials, and cover ups (thanks to this site and Mary A.Fischer). I saw a happy child, playing with children, I saw a depress man, who lost the confidence of the people, and the inimitable artist who could be “bad”, or angel on stage! He is amazing!
He was a great artist with the soul of the child, who was betrayed, "stabbed in the back" twice. That broke his heart. How could he go on stage after this?
Paparazzi, the media and people who hungry for money did everything to make the life of this great man agonized.
Even after he retire in the United Arab Emirates, those magazines could not rest, and all showed pictures of Michael, dressed in Arab clothing, and condemning even for that! So what?! That he was wearing big black robe?! You made everything for that. He did not want to see nobody!

Since I do not know what can I do,
I decided to start quiet war with paparazzi and media-I will never buy a magazine with juicy gossip —garbage, like Michael said
( earlier bought just a few). I will not watch the programs, where journalists will talk **** about all the celebrities. They are human beings and they need a life!!! I do not care which of the actresses have cellulite, and who made his nose! It is their personal life!!!
If we won’t buy those tabloids magazines, they disappear by themselves. And maybe that will save someone life.

Rest in peace Michael! I love you!

:michaeljacksonicon::michaeljacksonicon: :michaeljacksonicon:

-RED-

I'm finally watching my father's recording of his memorial at the Staples Center. I almost believe it's real now, almost. I almost believe that's his body in that coffin, that cold, metal, lifeless coffin. Jermaine is singing "Smile" now and I can't do it.
Michael, I miss you so much, I love you so much. I still believe you won't ever leave me, leave us. But it's your time now, and you deserve your peace, you have for so long now. We were lucky to have you for so long. Thank you for being strong all those years and giving so many of us the strength to do so as well. I'll carry you in my heart forever, and again, I love you.

Pirate.

-RED-;213139 said:
I'm finally watching my father's recording of his memorial at the Staples Center. I almost believe it's real now, almost. I almost believe that's his body in that coffin, that cold, metal, lifeless coffin. Jermaine is singing "Smile" now and I can't do it.
Michael, I miss you so much, I love you so much. I still believe you won't ever leave me, leave us. But it's your time now, and you deserve your peace, you have for so long now. We were lucky to have you for so long. Thank you for being strong all those years and giving so many of us the strength to do so as well. I'll carry you in my heart forever, and again, I love you.

Exactly exactly exactly...I agree 100000%. I LOST it when they brought out the casket. I cried in a steady stream throughout the entire thing, it was beautiful and heartbreaking and so well done. He would've loved it.

On suicide....

I was at the Apollo. I was there, and it was insane...I thought I would be okay, it was more of a celebration than anything...but then people brought up disgusting things like the autopsy and that hit me like a brick in the face. I crumpled to the ground and sobbed, and really, literally, for the first time truly thought that it was all too much and 'how bad would it be if I offed myself? I wouldn't feel any of this.' I really, very seriously, contemplated suicide several times during the course of the next few days.

But I took the time to reflect, and I see now that Michael keeps me alive just like he did in the past. He was strong, and his spirit remains such, and so will I be. I live in his spirit and his memory. Even as I write this tears stream down my face but they're marks of pride--they're tears for him, and they're the least I can give. The pain is a lot to bear, but I bear it for him. It won't go away entirely, ever. But the good he's given us by sharing his life? That will help heal all of us.

If he is watching, I'm not gonna let another person die in his name. I will not let him see me take my own life, at 18, because of something out of his control. I will not let him feel that disappointment. I will honor him, and I will NEVER let people forget the REAL person he was, not what media pigs proclaimed him to be. And if that's my reason to get up every day, to fight for him as I've always done, as I always will, so be it--Michael is enough for me. Without him, I wouldn't be here, I very literally owe him my life, and I am not going to waste what he gave me, whether he knew/knows it or not.

Saphster

I've never thought about killing myself but I used to hurt myself when I was younger and very recently have hurt myself again due to stress in my life and grief from Michael's passing added to that stress. I will try not to ever do it again. I haven't done it in years and was so proud of myself. I know Michael would not be proud of what I did. But, I am still HERE Michael. I am here and I will try to live my life as the kindest and generous person that I know I can be. For God, Michael, and the love of my life I will try to live the way Michael lived. Lovingly.

It is still so hard though. I miss him so much. I can't believe he will never dance again. He was such a massive part of my life....