STICKY Fans please remain strong and ALIVE for Michael Jackson

i miss him so so so terribly much....why did he had to go so soon??i keep telling to myself that he isnt dead...but i cant feel him anymore...i cant its like he had gone many years ago

just wish i had see him just once and tell him that he meant the world to the fans...imiss you Michael :(:idontknow

Missy

foreverinyourheart;219823 said:
how can we bring him back???:idontknow
If there was a way, trust me, I'd do it! But we can't... We have to learn to live without him. But he'll always be in our hearts.Just look for him there. He's never truly gone.

MJfan01'

foreverinyourheart;219823 said:
how can we bring him back???:idontknow

We can keep alive in our hearts. We can keep alive by using his message to help those in need. And his music and dance move with live on forever.

LittleSusie50

Today is the first day...the first morning since June 26, 2009,
that I woke up without Michael is gone being the first thought in my head...:unsure:

What a damn shame.:michaeljacksonicon:

HeavenSent

Nothing shameful in that, LittleSusie. The other day the radio said, "Off The Wall by the late Michael Jackson" and I wasn't ready to hear that. I had to wipe a tear.

It's still very, very raw.

oldschoolfan

We all have to move on from what's happened eventually, IN OUR OWN TIME. I don't wake up with any thought of Michael on my mind, and in general every day life I have no problem dealing with it. It's just the reminders that upset me, especially happy reminders, seeing someone say something NICE about him, TII, etc., then I get upset. And I'll cry like a baby, ugly, ugly cry.
It's for you to get over when you are ready to, nobody can tell you that you're taking too long to get over it, nor can someone say you got over it too soon. Don't let it stress you, I know it can make you feel guilty when you start to move on and live your life as normal, you can think in your head that moving on can mean forgetting them, brushing off what happened as though it's not a big deal and you don't care. It's not the case at all, you're moving on because nobody can live theire life dwelling on something like that every single day. people die from that. The second hardest part of getting over someones death is getting over the fact you're getting over it.

LittleSusie50

Thanks for the encouraging words ladies.
I appreciate it.
They don't HAVE to say the late Michael Jackson.
Like we don't know that he passed away.
I never hear anyone say the late Elvis, or the late John Lennon.:idontknow
Jerks...:mellow:

Cristine87

HeavenSent;227949 said:
Nothing shameful in that, LittleSusie. The other day the radio said, "Off The Wall by the late Michael Jackson" and I wasn't ready to hear that. I had to wipe a tear.

It's still very, very raw.

Oh, Girl, yes it is! My eyes still water when I'm reminded of him. It's especially hard around this time, cause it's the holiday season and I always get sentimental around this time of year anyway. New Years Eve is going to really suck, cause you know there gonna be talking about his death since it was the top news story of 2009!

MJfan01'

Right now, I am beyond pissed that Murray is still around...I finallyh heard "This is It" on the radio; 102.1 Houston station. :cloud9

OneMoreChance

There are times when I think I have handle on my grief and then there are others when I just want cry all day! My family is not very supportive at all. Yesterday my mom walked by me when I was on the computer and I was looking at the Rare pics thread and she got angry with me. Basically she said that Michael was dead and that I should get over it. That hurt. She doesn't get it. At least you guys do!

OneMoreChance

Cristine87;228021 said:
What kind of insensitive sh*t is that? Somebody would've gotten yelled at!

I couldn't even yell! I just started crying and walked away. Luckily my aunt who lives in KY seems to understand.

Jen, ((((hugs)))) to you my friend :( I wish we could all meet in one place and just talk about what we've been through of Mike's passing, I wish we could do that with a therapist that understands Mike's fans' emotions right now... :( Why is it still hard to accept that Mike's gone? When are we going to really get thru with all these? Are we waiting for somebody or something? I don't know.. :( I know there's a way of getting thru these, but when and how, only the Almighty One can tell.. I hope eventually, we will be able to move on without shedding tears or much longing of the person who is not here anymore... Hopefully, there'll be closure to this sadness we all felt.. I L.O.V.E. you guys and I THANK you all...

R e a f u

sunshine.larrazabal;228027 said:
Jen, ((((hugs)))) to you my friend :( I wish we could all meet in one place and just talk about what we've been through of Mike's passing, I wish we could do that with a therapist that understands Mike's fans' emotions right now... :( Why is it still hard to accept that Mike's gone? When are we going to really get thru with all these? Are we waiting for somebody or something? I don't know.. :( I know there's a way of getting thru these, but when and how, only the Almighty One can tell.. I hope eventually, we will be able to move on without shedding tears or much longing of the person who is not here anymore... Hopefully, there'll be closure to this sadness we all felt.. I L.O.V.E. you guys and I THANK you all...

If only there were a way to organize some kind of event or reunion for all the MJEOL members past and present. And I know what you mean it's still fresh and painful for all of us. There are days where it feels like we're starting to get "better" and then an image, a song, a photo, even hearing his name just sets you off. I know it isn't very comforting now, but they say time heals all wounds. I just wish everyone has better days ahead of them.

LittleSusie50

There was a counselor at our school recently because a staff member suddenly passed away. The students were devastated to say the least.
She spoke to the students about death and grieving. Told them not to dwell
on their grief. It took everything I had to keep it together. Not only was I grieving for my coworker, but still for Michael as well.
Sometimes I feel that coming here keeps me wallowing in my grief.
That its not good, and if I keep coming here, I will never be able to move on.
But I would not have made it this far without the MJEOL Family.
That I know for sure.
I don't see it as wallowing. I see this as therapy and counseling in an
environment that I feel comfortable and safe enough in to share my REAL feelings about this whole fcuked up situation.
I had a friend tell me this past summer that maybe I needed therapy
because this was not normal behavior, seeing that I became extremely
withdrawn and lost weight (I was already about 115, so believe me, I didn't need to). I was pissed. But I knew then that I couldn't share with her ever
again, and I knew that I wasn't crazy. That's my fear. That a therapist
would try to lock my ass away, and I'm not having that. I just need time, like we all do. That's all. We are not crazy, just deeply deeply sad.
God bless and keep all of you.
By the way, has anyone heard from Missy? I'm concerned...:unsure:

HeavenSent

I think me being here keeps things relatable and easier to swallow. I've said many times, that not even my boyfriend can provide the kind of closeness I need regarding Michael's passing that you all have.

LittleSusie, I feel you on sharing my grief with anyone. No stranger can understand the depth of our loss. Because to explain it, means to get into why Michael--a man none of us personally knew--meant so much to our lives. Something like that would be really hard for me to properly convey in words.

As for Missy, I miss that lady. I haven't heard from her either, but hopefully she's doing okay. If anyone knows, let us know!

R e a f u

HeavenSent;228049 said:
As for Missy, I miss that lady. I haven't heard from her either, but hopefully she's doing okay. If anyone knows, let us know!

If she's anything like some of the people I met when I first rejoined MJEOL in 2008, then maybe she's taken a break from the internet or just MJ forums. I've heard from some people that it's still very difficult to talk about how handsome/attractive and sexy Michael is, reading fanfictions or just talking about the case...I hope people are able to return one day though.