Feud Derails Murray\'s Arraignment (wtf!)

Saphster

LAPD/D.A. Feud Derails Dr. Murray Arraignment

Posted Feb 4th 2010 10:20PM by TMZ Staff

The scheduled arraignment Friday for Dr. Conrad Murray in the death of Michael Jackson will not take place as scheduled because of the feud between the L.A. County D.A. and the LAPD over Dr. Murray's surrender.

As we first reported, the LAPD was bent out of shape -- and that is an understatement -- because the D.A. had kept cops in the dark and had been working with Dr. Murray's lawyers to arrange a voluntary surrender in court at the time of the arraignment.

The plan as of this afternoon -- Dr. Murray's lawyers would drive him to the L.A. County Sheriff's Office at the Airport Courthouse in L.A. at 5:30 AM Friday, along with a bail bondsman. Dr. Murray would be booked, post bail and then walk into court without handcuffs or chains.

We're told the LAPD so vehemently objected to the plan ... the D.A. finally backed off. The LAPD wants to arrest Dr. Murray, book him and bring him into court in handcuffs and/or chains -- something that is fairly standard in homicide cases.

The plan has fallen apart and we're told ... as of now ... there will be no arraignment tomorrow.

It's starting out shaky, folks.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0edHHnqPr

NO! :censored

OneMoreChance

I don't want Murray's surrender and arraignment to be postponed, but it makes me smile that LAPD wants to treat him like an actual murderer! Which is exactly what he is!

Saphster

They should handcuff his ass! Just like they did to Michael...Michael's arrest...did you guys see that? It was like the whole thing was staged. It was dramatic. This is a MURDER case! If I don't see cuffs on him soon I will just cry.

MJfan01'

Saphster;233906 said:
They should handcuff his ass! Just like they did to Michael...Michael's arrest...did you guys see that? It was like the whole thing was staged. It was dramatic. This is a MURDER case! If I don't see cuffs on him soon I will just cry.

it was disgusting how they treated michael during his trial.

SexyChica

I swear TMZ is stirring the pot. They act like since they were the first to confirm MJ's passing, they know everything. They keep backpedaling so they won't look like an ass.

But, in all honesty Murray's ass needs to do the perp walk. MJ was innocent and had to do the perp walk, this guilty murderer needs to do it also. I'm already disgusted that this bastard went to MJ's resting place with cameras filming. The PR stunts are f'ing unbelievable.

He better get arrested soon before an outraged MJ fan takes his ass out.

Juniorlady

SexyChica;233919 said:
I swear TMZ is stirring the pot. They act like since they were the first to confirm MJ's passing, they know everything. They keep backpedaling so they won't look like an ass.

But, in all honesty Murray's ass needs to do the perp walk. MJ was innocent and had to do the perp walk, this guilty murderer needs to do it also. I'm already disgusted that this bastard went to MJ's resting place with cameras filming. The PR stunts are f'ing unbelievable.

He better get arrested soon before an outraged MJ fan takes his ass out.

When did he go to MJ's resting place?