Finally got Photoshop... first attempts lol!

privacy

lol.. they're real good Pam!

I haven't even got any Graphix stuff.. itd take me like 20hours to download it! Damn mother not letting me have broadband. Cow.

*smiles sweetly*

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by privacy
lol.. they're real good Pam!

I haven't even got any Graphix stuff.. itd take me like 20hours to download it! Damn mother not letting me have broadband. Cow.

*smiles sweetly*
aaw no babe, that sucks big time! :console:

now that Gem's so kindly sent me the disc tho, would u like me to copy it for u? :biglaugh: :greenlaug

SexyMJLover

thanks Adele, :biglaugh: they're nowhere near as good as yours tho!
bowdown.gif
:

anyway, i've had a stab at making another one...

mjblend1.jpg

well at least it's a different background to the last ones! :icon101:

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by DarkChild
I'm jealous at your erasing skills!! You do it so well lol! Greatness :biglaugh:
Yay, i have a skill at last! :biglaugh: even if it is only at erasing stuff! :crackingu

thanks tho Lucy, that means so much to me coming from an awesome blender such as yourself!
bowdown.gif
: :icon101:

SexyMJLover

thanks Mette! :greenlaug

sorry, but i've made another one... i think i'm gonna get addicted to this! :icon101:

boweyes1.jpg

tried messing about with transparent pics, how's this one? :greenlaug

SexyMJLover

hehe, thanks u guys :blush: :greenlaug ... altho i know they're not that brilliant, i'm having so much fun trying to get them right! :icon101:

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by SexyMJLover
thanks Mette! :greenlaug

sorry, but i've made another one... i think i'm gonna get addicted to this! :icon101:

boweyes1.jpg

tried messing about with transparent pics, how's this one? :greenlaug

Holy Madness!!! I am speechless!! I am shocked!!! That one is like.... WOW!!! It's amazing!!!!!! I looooooooveee that, Pam!!!!!! WOW!!! :chirolp_b :cupid: :chirolp_n :clapping3

AH MAN I AM SOO SPEECHLESSSS!!!!!!! THAT IS DEFINETLY UR BEST PAM!!! I am absolutely dying to see more from you!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
:

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Billiejeanjackson
Holy Madness!!! I am speechless!! I am shocked!!! That one is like.... WOW!!! It's amazing!!!!!! I looooooooveee that, Pam!!!!!! WOW!!! :chirolp_b :cupid: :chirolp_n :clapping3

AH MAN I AM SOO SPEECHLESSSS!!!!!!! THAT IS DEFINETLY UR BEST PAM!!! I am absolutely dying to see more from you!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
:
Wow, thanks so much Brenna... all of u guys... :blush: i'm still nowhere near as good as any of u tho!
bowdown.gif
:
bowdown.gif
: :flower:

i think that BOW blend's gotta be my fav too tho... i wonder why! :greenlaug