FISHING EXPEDITION CONTINUES: Neverland Raided Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

wacko.gif
Tell me about it. I read the first few pages, and I as beginging to feel the headache come on :laugh

~Jamie~

Cristine87

If they don't have evidence then just drop the ****ing case, stop dragging this. How the hell are they gonna look when they go to court?

For the record Michael was there!!! It had been confirmed by Staci Brown a Jackson family friend but I'm not sure how much I can believe that. I have been crying and crying and crying not really because of the raid but because of the fact that his kids were there. They need to have respect for Michael's kids they are innocent victims in all of this. Their father is being railroaded for nothing. I know that Michael can handle his own but the children no the children are who I just feel for. And I know that they know something is going on, kids are very smart and even if Michael is hidding it from them it's not working cause they know something is going down. I hate all police especially in Santa Barbara I curse them and their children. I hope they all die horrible deaths!

If they don't have evidence then just drop the ****ing case, stop dragging this. How the hell are they gonna look when they go to court?

Just let them make a fool out of themselves, and the American Justice System. Sneddon is very abusive when it comes to power, and he won't be acquitted of that easily. Through this final search of evidence, it's becoming apparent to many others at this point, that he's over-zealous, desperate and deplorable.

~Jamie~

privacy

The longer they drag it out, the more they get paid. Couldn't that be a major factor, apart from hating Michael?

Tiger Lilly

About planting "evidence"....

Obiechena said:
.......Just quit with the DNA speculation. Sneddon charged Michael under 288(a). Not 288 or any other 2 or 88. There CANNOT be DNA evidence that will be used to prove that Michael molested anyone! If there were, you wouldn't go charging the man under that Penal Code. Not once, but twice!! In the criminal complaint and then with the grand jury indictment.

Give me a freaking break. Even if the devil's spawn's DNA was found on the bed (regardless of what type of sample it is), what the **** does that prove? Absolutely nothing other than to say that the boy had left off some....steam while in Michael's bed. It does not prove that Michael instigated it.

Check out 288(a) again people. Lewd or lascivious acts. All Michael has got to do is look at the kid wrong in order to be charged. Touching of the boy alone would bring about the charge. DNA evidence would not prove that or anything else that could be linked on to this Penal Code, so really, all the wild speculations some of you have going on in here needs to be toned down a bit.

Think about it, people!! Sneddon's requesting of DNA at this point in time is highly questionable. This is something that should have been done back in November 2003, or even as he was sending in the mattress cut out for analysis.

This move is suspect and anything reported by the media regarding it should be treated accordingly. Much of what has been said this far have been contradicatory.

A

Anonymous

Tiger Lilly said:
Don't go to MJJF enless you want a massive headache from speculation about planted "evidence". :compbang:

But...I wouldn't put planting evidence past them. That why it scares me that they took his DNA....now.

Tiger Lilly

But even if he did what's it gonna help?

AllTheLovelyFlowers said:
The media is STILL guessing!!

First of all, I am still not convinced that Sneddon went out to Neverland to get no DNA swab from Mike this late in the game. He would not have needed a search warrant for that. All he would have had to do is talk to Mez and arrange a meeting. No judge would have given him a second search warrant to get a DNA swab!! In addition, I don't even think that Sneddon would have wanted the media to know that he is requesting a DNA swab this late in the game. He didn't even want the media to know he even went out there. Most of their cars were unmarked and he didn't call Diane Dimond!! He wanted this raid to be on the down low because he knows how ridiculous it is for him to be going back to Neverland at all!!

Now as far as planting DNA, let's assume he did get a saliva swab from Michael. A saliva swab is just that, saliva! So Sneddon can not claim that Mike's semen was found on any of G-boy's clothing if he has no semen. Biological material can be tested to see what it is. When someone is raped, you know that the material inside of them is semen. You just don't know who's semen it is until you run a DNA test. So if saliva is suddenly found on a piece of clothing from G-boy, you can bet that Mez's lab people will be able to tell you that it is in fact, saliva. Then if they run test, they will be able to determine that the saliva is in fact Michael's. And I doubt very seriously if Sneddon is planning on planting Mike's saliva on anything. If he plants it on G-boy's jacket, what will that prove...Mike could have sneezed in front of G-boy? If he plants it on Mike's torn up mattress what will that prove...it WAS Mike's mattress? And it would not do him any good to plant it on a pair of G-boy's underwear because as far as we know, none of his underwear has been entered into evidence. Also, Mike is not being accused of having any type of physical/sexual contact with this boy under 288(a). The only reason I see that Sneddon would want Mike's DNA is to cancel out one of the three DNA's found on the mattress. Knowing Sneddon, he is planning on trying to go after the other DNA's on that mattress....he is just that desperate. But you see, Mike's attornies have the advantage here because Mike can let them do DNA on his children, employees and friends can volunteer and possibly ID those three DNAs thereby knocking the wind out of Sneddon's plans. Mike has the power to rule out those three DNAs!

Just to clarify, it is not correct that DNA is just DNA. Biological material can be IDd. Blood, saliva, hair, semen can all be IDd. The bioligical composition can be determined, so Sneddon can not go claiming that he suddenly found Mike's semen on something that belongs to this boy! It aint gonna happen!

And one other thing. Searching a person's home for a second time is unheard of! That is why the media sees no explanation for it but that there must be new charges! They know that there would be no other reason for Sneddon having to go back into Mike's home, especially for 12 more hours! And after all we know about Sneddon, he could very well have gone in there with some fabricated story of new claims from this mother. And Melville would have easily given him the warrant. But I don't think that this is the case either because Sneddon would have to know that any new claims by this woman this late in the game will be highly questionable to any jury. The first thing they are gonna wanna know is why did she wait over two years, and two days before discovery was due to come up with these new allegations. She would be hard pressed to convince any jury.

I am leaning toward believing that Sneddon convinced Melville that he badly needed the measurements of Neverland to present his case. Melville should have declined to let him go back into Neverland for this. But knowing what we know about Melville, it is not hard to see why he let him return. I believe Sneddon is gathering these measurements at this time so that he can turn it over to the defense on Monday. It could be something as simple as this. If he would not have spent so much time tearing up Mike's home the first time, maybe he could have gotten the measurements then.

BNSilly2 said:
I was the one to make a joke about planted evidence.

Maybe it was unwise to do so.

Let's look at the worst case scenario: Sneddon somehow plants evidence by having some kind of DNA found on something.

How does this make the story more reliable - - more provable???

Would this suddenly erase all the other lies?

That there were letters?

That there are 3 counts of moletation DROPPED?

That there were two counts of alcohol ADDED?

That the time-line has changed?

That Michael was never alone with G-Kid - - - by his mother's own admission?

That there are sworn affadavits to the fact that nothing happened?

That the DCFS investigated and found nothing?

That Sneddon's own people investigated and found nothing?

That there was no DNA found in the location where G-Kid says everything happened?

That G-Mama had the opportunity to leave Neverland and return at will?

Shall I go on??????

NO DNA planted anywhere can erase these aspects of the case and make them seem more true.

This is what planted DNA evidence CAN do!

1. Make jurors think there is a little less reasonable doubt - but certainly NOT enough to convince them of Michael's guilt BEYOND a reasonable doubt.

2. Make people see that this is indeed a vendetta, thereby INCREASING the amount of reasonable doubt the other evidence gives the case.

3. Put Sneddon's ass in jail for a few more years longer once this case is over and HIS BEGINS.

A

Anonymous

If they can't use anything pertaining to DNA against him then why are they taking his DNA? Why did they take the bed? They already know that the boy slept in Michael's bed...he said it on national television.

If there are 3 unindentified sourced of DNA on the mattress then that doesn't matter...at all. It has nothing to do with the case if it doesn't match anyone from that family.

They want the DNA for something...

A

Anonymous

Right now I really need that icon that says 'Why am I trying to make sense out of this case?'

...I see what you mean about a headache. I'm still dying for real concrete info.

They want it for something, and the reasons are currently unidentified! Still, people are speculating and many of the reports are distortions of the truth. I'm slightly skeptical, so I think the best thing to do is to anticipate futher offical news.

~Jamie~

Tiger Lilly

NevaehDreamz said:
Right now I really need that icon that says 'Why am I trying to make sense out of this case?'

...I see what you mean about a headache. I'm still dying for real concrete info.
Mmhmm... I hear ya, Vicky. :(

I'm just gonna wait for tomorrow and pray for the best. :popcorn

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
>>Big Story w/ Cosby: Opri + Valez-Mitchell talk about 2nd raid Dec 4 2004

Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2004/12/5
Edit This DownloadDescription:
Air date: December 4 2004

Guests: Debra Opri, Jane Valez-Mitchell

Valez-Mitchell trying to spin the Marc Schaffel story

Cosby says her sources indicate that Schaffel is not working/cooperating with prosecutors
(my note: Rivera's sources also say Schaffel has not cut a deal with prosecutors)

Opril says this is an 11th hour search warrant
-brings up the fact Sneddon called the accusing family his "clients"

Valez-Mitchell brings up the fact that prosecutors were scolded by the judge in open court about these searches
-says this could backfire on the prosecution

Opril says at some point the prosecution has to stop and prepare for trial
-says the public should be asking themselves whether or not this SBDA office has a case

File Size 4.66 MB video

Status
Not open for further replies.