FISHING EXPEDITION CONTINUES: Neverland Raided Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerous

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Police armed with a search warrant raided Michael Jackson (news)'s Neverland Valley Ranch on Friday as part of the child molestation investigation against him, a Santa Barbara County Sheriff's spokesman said.

AP Photo
Slideshow: Michael Jackson

Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Chris Pappas declined to comment further on the search. Jackson's lead attorney, Thomas Mesereau, and his spokeswoman also had no comment when reached by Reuters.

Jackson, 46, is charged in a 10-count indictment with child molestation and conspiracy. The moonwalking entertainer, who has pleaded innocent, faces trial on Jan. 31.

In November more than 60 sheriff's deputies raided Neverland, Jackson's estate in the foothills above Santa Barbara, looking for evidence that he had molested a young boy and plied him with alcohol.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/n...me_jackson_dc_5

WTF?????????????????????

mjj_jdj

Umm why are they still raiding neverland.. OH LOL THEY ARE STILL LOOKIN FOR EVIDENCE AGAINST MICHAEL hahaha poor poor them :thumbsdow

Kelly281

I just saw this on Fox & MJJF... I hope that this is just another fishing expedition for Sneddon, MsTenda mentioned over at MJJF that she'd heard it was something unrelated to this case :(, I can't get on there anymore to find out more though cause th server is too busy.

mjj_jdj

Investigators Search Jackson's Ranch
4 minutes ago

LOS OLIVOS, Calif. - Sheriff's investigators conducted a search of Michael Jackson (news)'s Neverland ranch on Friday, a department spokesman said.

Sgt. Chris Pappas confirmed that a warrant was served at the rural estate but he would not release any more information.

Jackson has already been charged with child molestation, and his Neverland ranch was searched previously in the case. He faces trial next year.

The search warrant was served at 9 a.m. and investigators remained there into the late morning.

Source: AP Press

dangerous

ARGH!! omg i could punch my screeen!

GET OUT OF THAT RACIST REDNECK LYNCHING COUNTY MIKE!!!!

They wont stop untill they FIND something to pin him against!!!!!!

HeavenSent

WTF? No. not-uh. That is complete utter horse shit, if I've ever heard it. Unrelated to the case, huh? Yeah right.

Stupid mutherf*ckers.

Kelly281

That's exactly what my mother said, she ain't even a MJ fan and she sees through what they're doing... I hope Mike has enough sense to get his ass outta there

dangerous

msnbc News: dan abrams' source sez (FROM BUCK @ MJJF)

*relates to dna evidence on mj's bed
*mj was not there
*number of dna unidentified but new info made them go back into home
*'must be they got some new info. from the family.' on why sbpd went back to neverland
*legal team furious about this, 'continuation of persecution of michael jackson'
* dan said 'it's not unusual to execute second warrant...but unusual in this case, is the timing...so close to trial, so far away from last search on nevy.' (loosely quoted)

privacy

How long are they gonna hafta f.cking LOOK?? Jesus.. they searched amazingly well the first f.cking time, what, they think something's gonna materialise and smack 'em in the face?

I wish Michael would.

dangerous

MJJBUNNY @ MJJF

Dimond is saying it is a DNA sample from Michael. Small core team that went in. Unconfirmed reports that it might be a body search warrant.

Defense attorneys were aware of the search warrant. They are still there - cars have not come out yet.

Foreniscs took long time coming in - foreniscs need to be turned in by 12/6. Not sure there is a controlled substance of from Michael. Could be a swab in the cheek.

She is wondering why they didn't do this earlier.

Or maybe to search another part of the ranch. (she has no idea what she is talking about)

We will hear from the defense team that it is harrassment.

dangerous

no ur right - i think they NEED mjs DNA for stuff, or there is unidentified DNA that they want. Still A YEAR later and they are searching???? There are add ons to their story this late in the game???

privacy

I don't get what they're playing at though. I really really don't. They've searched Neverland enough times to frickin plant something.. but they haven't even done that! I just don't understand.

dangerous

r1295995576.jpg

Police armed with a search warrant raided Michael Jackson's Neverland Valley Ranch on December 3, 2004 as part of the child molestation investigation against him, a Santa Barbara County Sheriff's spokesman said. Police are shown the ranch Nov. 18, 2003 when more than 60 sheriff's deputies raided Jackson's estate. Photo by Jim Ruymen/Reuters REUTERS/Jim Ruymen

Status
Not open for further replies.