Footage of DA's 2003 Announcement

Dialdancer

LunaJo67 has done it again and found the impossible. If you have not watched and collected her videos shame on you.

We are fast reaching a point where everything will be digital, no more original editions of books & newspapers. With the digital age upon us we will save our trees and lose the ability to catch people out in their lies easier, most articles found within this site once was printed on a sheet of paper and then we copied it to save. How much easier it is to stick to your lie if your lie is on easily edited digital media? Here is some film most was sure had been removed for ever.

Who knows after this airing of it to so many Fans for the first time it just may vanish for good, "removed by YouTube due to content"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/user/LunaJo67#p/c/0/fOudWnu6j0E[/media]

sushigirl28

Thank you a MILLION times Dial!! This is a great link to have up here. And God bless Luna for her admirable collecting of the fact videos and working with it all. *Some lifesavers*

xo

justice

Dialdancer said:
LunaJo67 has done it again and found the impossible. If you have not watched and collected her videos shame on you.

We are fast reaching a point where everything will be digital, no more original editions of books & newspapers. With the digital age upon us we will save our trees and loss the ability to catch people out in their lies easier, most articles found within this site once was printed on a sheet of paper and then we copied it to save. How much easier it is to stick
to your lie if your lie is on easily edited digital media? Here is some film most was sure had been removed for ever.

Who knows after this airing of it to so many Fans for the first time it just may vanish for good, "removed by YouTube due to content"

I'm sick to my stomach after watching this horrific episode in Michael's life. HOW COULD THEY???
I despise them all. What Michael went through is a crying SHAME!!! All the LOVE and JOY he gave
to the world and this is the thanks he got in return. I don't know how he lasted so long.

justice

Dialdancer said:

We are fast reaching a point where everything will be digital, no more original editions of books & newspapers. With the digital age upon us we will save our trees and loss the ability to catch people out in their lies easier, most articles found within this site once was printed on a sheet of paper and then we copied it to save. How much easier it is to stick
to your lie if your lie is on easily edited digital media? Here is some film most was sure had been removed for ever.

I'm sick to my stomach after watching this horrific episode in Michael's life. HOW COULD THEY???
I despise them all. What Michael went through is a crying SHAME!!! All the LOVE and JOY he gave
to the world and this is the thanks he got in return. I don't know how he lasted so long.