For All Time | Winners and new challenges

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by pretty in angora
o/t

ahhh emma i was just falling asleep and i saw your sig and i was like: HOLY SHIT! ME!! lol that's so sweet...!! *hugs emma*

aaww of course I needed you. *hugs lani back*

btw skank aka lucy - i've given you two enteries. third come soonies. :)

DarkChild

Originally posted by Kelly281
Hey sorry but I'm just curious, I've been trying to get on your site today but it keeps showing cannot find server screen, I'm just wondering if there's a reason or if my computer's just being a b.tch?

Ohhh I didn't see this post till now. Is the site still being screwy for you? Cos there was nothing wrong with it as I could see lol...maybe your PC was having a period that day or something lol.

Originally posted by DarkChild
Ohhh I didn't see this post till now. Is the site still being screwy for you? Cos there was nothing wrong with it as I could see lol...maybe your PC was having a period that day or something lol.

LMAO!! thats almost as good as your computer being asexual.

DarkChild

OK my site has ****ed up. The email form isn't working, so if you have sent an entry but you don't see it up there right now, then email it to me with your name at: mariedarkchild@hotmail.com and I'll try and fix is asap.

Pleaaaaase enter people! Not long left :)

DarkChild

:praying: pleaaase people enter! Especially the Janet one...I'm running low on entries for that.

If you enter...I'll give you pizza/quiche/whatever the f*ck this is :pizza: