For All Time | Winners and new challenges

DarkChild

Thanks. But GRR! Ya didn't read the rules....lol...nvm, I renamed it myself.

And I know this is a little early, but the site will be closed today and hopefully updated later on today or tomorrow. So...no more entries :D Thaaaank you.

rotten_kisses

Whaa? I did read the rules? I looked for it to say something about renaming and i didn't find anything? Hmm I guess I just didn't pick it up again
Man i'm dumb lol
dern this blonde-ness haha

A

Anonymous

lol Lucy has a whole RULES section.

Please name your entries like this: time_ch#_yourname.jpg/gif eg. time_ch01_lucy.jpg. I will
only accept entries that are in jpg. or gif. format.

DarkChild

Yeh, about that. Me and Emma have been working on my site for the past 2 days, and it was all cool, but then I uploaded it all to my server, and it's not actually showing. So I've emailed my server host and I'm currently waiting for a reply. I'm sorry about this people, I'm hoping it will be up within the next few days.

DarkChild

Yeh, the site I am hosted by doesn't take the HTML coding I was using, so I will buy a new domain at the end of this week when my parents are back from their holiday (my mum has the credit card which pays for my domain lol) and hopefully it will be back up within the next few days! :)