Forum Rules!

mysteriousone

I feel really embarrassed about this because I've been a member for almost three years and I have no clue where the Forum Rules are posted! :mellow:

Anyone?

Mysti!

mysteriousone

:blink:

Now ya'll are either too embarrassed to come forward and say you don't know where the bluddy rules are, OR you're busy trying to find them yourselves, so you can come in here and say HAHA Mysti here they are, you must be blind! :chairbeat :lol

C'mon guys, help me out here please! :)

Mysti!

Saphster

I can guess up a few rules...

1.) Don't piss off the admin.
2.) If you're afraid to say something that might offend other fans...don't say it!

3.) Do not harass other members.
4.) Do not use foul language.
5.) No fiction stories with Michael involving anyone underage.

These have been broken all ready.:lol

mysteriousone

Shannon;201210 said:
I hereby step forward and admit I don't have a clue - and yes, it is embarrassing. :cryptic
Uh Oh! :blink:

Well that makes two of us now! I don't feel so bad! :lol Thanks for stepping forward, lol!

Hopefully someone comes along who can help us out! *crosses fingers*

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Saphster;201215 said:
I can guess up a few rules...

1.) Don't piss off the admin.
2.) If you're afraid to say something that might offend other fans...don't say it!

3.) Do not harass other members.
4.) Do not use foul language.
5.) No fiction stories with Michael involving anyone underage.

These have been broken all ready.:lol
:eek: LMAO...You nut! Another one who, although not embarrassed, doesn't know where the FORUM RULES are! :lol

I mean the OFFICIAL FORUM RULES, not made up sh*t like that! :bleh

There has to be a thread with all the rules somewhere, surely! :unsure:

Thanks for your input though, Sapphy! :D

Mysti!

I'm not sure we have an official set posted? :idontknow Maybe we ought to, though! LOL. Although MOST of the members here are well behaved enough not to need them neccessarily! haha :p Whisper?:8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

Thanks for responding guys! :D

I think we're generally well behaved in here too, but I'm just kind of shocked that there's no rules to view and if there are, they're very hard to find! Most forums, if not, all forums have a set of rules posted somewhere for members to read, don't they? I'm sure they do! What about newbies when they join? Do they have to find out the hard way and perhaps get their thread and/or post deleted because they've posted something that's not allowed--that seems unfair and a waste of their time, know what I mean? I think a set of rules posted somewhere on the forum would be a good idea! :D

For all we know though, there could very well be a set of rules already in place, we just haven't found them! :mellow: Whisper??

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;201236 said:
Thanks for responding guys! :D

I think we're generally well behaved in here too, but I'm just kind of shocked that there's no rules to view and if there are, they're very hard to find! Most forums, if not, all forums have a set of rules posted somewhere for members to read, don't they? I'm sure they do! What about newbies when they join? Do they have to find out the hard way and perhaps get their thread and/or post deleted because they've posted something that's not allowed--that seems unfair and a waste of their time, know what I mean? I think a set of rules posted somewhere on the forum would be a good idea! :D

For all we know though, there could very well be a set of rules already in place, we just haven't found them! :mellow: Whisper??

Mysti!

Agree. :cryptic

mysteriousone

danaluvsmj;201256 said:
I can't say I've seen a list of rules anywhere. Maybe you should ask whisper?
Yeah, I think I'll send her a PM and ask her to check this thread out because it's something that concerns every member in MJEOL! I just thought someone out there would know and be able to point me in the right direction, but it doesn't look like it.........oh well, thanks for responding anyway, Dana! :8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

HeavenSent

LMAO, even the mods don't know where the rules are? That made me laugh :lol...but then again, it's not really funny..:mellow:

Okay, yes it is :lol

Well if/when we find out, I'd be glad to know too! Thanks for bringing this out, Mysti

mysteriousone

HeavenSent;201289 said:
LMAO, even the mods don't know where the rules are? That made me laugh :lol...but then again, it's not really funny..:mellow:

Well if/when we find out, I'd be glad to know too! Thanks for bringing this out, Mysti
:lol :oops:

:eek:hnoyoudidnt Don't you come in here upsetting anyone, Carla, you...you..nasty girl! :lol

I've just sent a PM to Whisper so hopefully she'll be along soon to enlighten us all! :thumbsup

Mysti!

Shannon

HeavenSent;201289 said:

Hey, Carla, I think I can recall seeing you wearing a mod cap around on this very forum. Maybe you can tell us where the rules used to be at that time in case you don't know where they are now? :D

mysteriousone

Shannon;201384 said:
Hey, Carla, I think I can recall seeing you wearing a mod cap around on this very forum. Maybe you can tell us where the rules used to be at that time in case you don't know where they are now? :D
:lol

Veronica hun, this forum has umm....well changed a great deal since Carla was a mod! The layouts and all, I would be very surprised if the rules (IF there were any) are where they were when Carla was a mod! :idontknow

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;201388 said:
:lol

Veronica hun, this forum has umm....well changed a great deal since Carla was a mod! The layouts and all, I would be very surprised if the rules (IF there were any) are where they were when Carla was a mod! :idontknow

Mysti!

No harm in asking. :lol