Fun At Neverland (Rare)

Missy

I debated whether to put these in Carla's thread, but didn't (sorry, Carla!) These were apparantly taken in May 1995. I love them, they make me smile because Michael looks like he's having so much fun! :D Hope they make you smile too.

mjprivatehometape01a.jpg

mjprivatehometape02.jpg

mjprivatehometape03n.jpg

mjprivatehometape05.jpg

mjprivatehometape06.jpg

mjprivatehometape07.jpg

mjprivatehometape08.jpg

mjprivatehometape09.jpg

mjprivatehometape10.jpg

mjprivatehometape11.jpg

mjprivatehometape12.jpg

mjprivatehometape13.jpg

HeavenSent

How precious are these pics! I swear, Michael was such a free spirit. His smile is quite frankly his best feature in the world. That and hearing his adorable giggle/laugh! Thanks so much for posting these, Gemma. I love. I don't mind you making a new thread!

Neverland deserves its own thread anyway. Maybe we should post all Neverland related pics in here!

Saphster

Missy;218755 said:

OH MY GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally after years of searching for this picture!!!!! :mf_w00t2:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you missy! YOU ROCK!!!! :mf_w00t2: :8-26-03respect::wub::cloud9

Missy

Saphster;218838 said:
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you missy! YOU ROCK!!!! :mf_w00t2: :8-26-03respect::wub::cloud9
Hehe, you're welcome! :star:

Got some more that I'm sure you've all seen before (but I'm bored!)

Neverland was so special... As you know, Carla, you lucky, lucky moo! :icon_hitting

neverland01.jpg

neverland05.jpg

neverland10.jpg

neverland12.jpg

I adoooore the socks! So sweet!

Pirate.

OMG you know when you forget about something for a really long time and then re-discover it and its DELIGHTFUL...

well yeah. That. XD Thank YOUUUUUUU!