Gifts!

mysteriousone

When purchasing a gift for another member, shouldn't the gift appear on their posts, like the Ribbons? If not, where does it go?

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
When purchasing a gift for another member, shouldn't the gift appear on their posts, like the Ribbons? If not, where does it go?

Mysti!
Good question, I was wondering the same thing. :unsure:

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Good question, I was wondering the same thing. :unsure:

Don't worry, Whisper is going to try track that gift down for me! It's quite possible it was my fault anyway--like, checking a wrong box!:rolleyes:

Patience dear, patience! :p :lol

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
Don't worry, Whisper is going to try track that gift down for me! It's quite possible it was my fault anyway--like, checking a wrong box!:rolleyes:

Patience dear, patience! :p :lol

Mysti!
Ohh, I'm very patient some times. :lol It's the thought that counts anyway, Mysti. :D However, it's nice to actually see the gift too now, and it confirms my thoughts -- it's beautiful. :wub: :8-26-03respect:

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Ohh, I'm very patient some times. It's the thought that counts anyway, Mysti. However, it's nice to actually see the gift too now, and it confirms my thoughts -- it's beautiful. :8-26-03respect:

:lol@sometimes! You see the gift now because I purchased another one dear:lol since the last one went astray:rolleyes: Whisper was kind enough to give me a refund though!:D

And, Jesse--it's okay, everything is sorted! It was my fault because I checked a box "wrong"!:rolleyes: It's fun learning how to shop though!:lol

Mysti!

mysteriousone

..+Sapphire+.. said:
You can purchse gifts for other members?? :-O
Wow. You find something new everyday....

Yes, Sapphy! You can purchase gifts and send them to other members! Here's the link:

http://community.mjeol.com/vbplaza.php?do=listcat&categoryid=7

If you, while still on this thread, switch to Black Orange Fixed skin, you will see a rose up in the top right hand corner of both Veronica's and my posts! I sent her one after spending almost 2 weeks in hospital a couple of months back, and she sent me one in return! Anyone who receives a gift will have it appear where our roses are, but as far as I know, you can only see them when you're using the Black Orange Fixed skin!

Christmas is just around the corner and I'll be shopping once again--this time for my buddies in MJEOL! :D Expect a PM in the next few weeks! :wink

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone said:
Christmas is just around the corner and I'll be shopping once again--this time for my buddies in MJEOL! :D Expect a PM in the next few weeks! :wink

Mysti!
Awww, you are so kind, Mysti. :wub:

I don't see roses in your guys' posts...:confused:

But yes, that's awfully generous of our dear Mysti. We know how much posting she's done to be the richest user here!!:lol :wub: :wub:

mysteriousone

glittergloved_one;175123 said:
I don't see roses in your guys' posts...:confused:

:eek: You don't, Heather? Well did you switch to the Black Orange Fixed skin? As far as I know that's the only skin you're able to see the Ribbons, Gifts etc on! Get back to me if you still don't see our Roses, after changing skins and I'll look into it!

But yes, that's awfully generous of our dear Mysti. We know how much posting she's done to be the richest user here!!:lol :wub: :wub:

Well you know how it is! If you want something bad enough you have to work hard to get it! :p :lol (It's not so much the points I'm after either, it's the Platinum MJ) :D

*writes "Heather" on her Xmas shopping list* :lol

Mysti!

EDIT: It's okay Heather, you were right! The Point System has disappeared, which means, nothing, no points, no gifts, no ribbons, nothing is showing on either the Tangerine or Black Orange Fixed skins! I checked after submitting the above! *sighs* I've left Whisper a PM letting her know what's happened and I'm sure it has to do with all the updating on the forums earlier!

EDIT: (Nine hours later) Okay Heather, you can see the Roses now!!! :lol

mysteriousone;175225 said:
EDIT: It's okay Heather, you were right! The Point System has disappeared, which means, nothing, no points, no gifts, no ribbons, nothing is showing on either the Tangerine or Black Orange Fixed skins! I checked after submitting the above! *sighs* I've left Whisper a PM letting her know what's happened and I'm sure it has to do with all the updating on the forums earlier!

EDIT: (Nine hours later) Okay Heather, you can see the Roses now!!! :lol

:lol Wowzers, Myst. Well, at least I wasn't totally wrong...hehe. Thanks for goin thru all that trouble just to let me know what was goin on.:wub:

mysteriousone

glittergloved_one;175355 said:
:lol Wowzers, Myst. Well, at least I wasn't totally wrong...hehe. Thanks for goin thru all that trouble just to let me know what was goin on.:wub:

You were 100% RIGHT, Heather! The roses weren't appearing on the posts! And, it wasn't any trouble at all, truly! When I discovered no one had any points or anything, I was HORRIFIED to say the least! You should have heard me! We've been ROBBED.......all of us! :8-26-03ranting:

:lol Yeah, I'm a silly goose, lol!

Mysti!

Saphster

mysteriousone;175067 said:
Yes, Sapphy! You can purchase gifts and send them to other members! Here's the link:

http://community.mjeol.com/vbplaza.php?do=listcat&categoryid=7

If you, while still on this thread, switch to Black Orange Fixed skin, you will see a rose up in the top right hand corner of both Veronica's and my posts! I sent her one after spending almost 2 weeks in hospital a couple of months back, and she sent me one in return! Anyone who receives a gift will have it appear where our roses are, but as far as I know, you can only see them when you're using the Black Orange Fixed skin!

Mysti!

OHHHHHHH OK I see it now! Cute!:D LOL Let me go and buy some things.....*creeps into shop* :wink

mysteriousone

Saphster;175399 said:
OMG! They have a vibrator as a gift????:eek:
I know EXACTLY who to give that to!!:lol

LMAO Sapphy! You like eh? I know who to buy that for too! Actually there's a few in MJEOL who could do with a vibrator! :whistle :icrackingup

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Saphster;175398 said:
OHHHHHHH OK I see it now! Cute!:D LOL Let me go and buy some things.....*creeps into shop* :wink

Are you stilling trying that vibrator out or something? I don't see any gifts on anyone's posts yet!!! :p

Oh....and I luv your new username! :D Sapphire and Gangster cross! :lol

Mysti!