Got The Hots(Full Version)

blackice

I have the full version, but i'm not sure if i can post it here. If someone let me know that it's o.k. then i will post it. In the mean time if u want it, just pm me. I will give ut to u.

Saphster

Missy;217893 said:
I have a version. I loooove it! :smilie_mjistheking Anyone know when this was recorded?

I recently heard it too. :D I don't know why but my senses tell me it was probably recorded around Off the Wall/Thriller era. I'm not sure but I feel like it was more around the Thriller Era. It just sounds thriller-ish if you catch my drift. :lol

I love how he says 'guuurl' in it. It makes me shiver little a giggly school girl.

claire louise

Saphster;220457 said:
I recently heard it too. :D I don't know why but my senses tell me it was probably recorded around Off the Wall/Thriller era. I'm not sure but I feel like it was more around the Thriller Era. It just sounds thriller-ish if you catch my drift. :lol

I love how he says 'guuurl' in it. It makes me shiver little a giggly school girl.

This is one of my new favs. if I remember rightly,this was originally meant for the thriller album.
I LOVE the bit at the end when he sings "You know I got the hots tonight" really high. That gives me goosebumps:licklips