Here\'s an interesting question!

Labomba

I am talking to a friend on MSN about Michael's love for his fans.
We're not on the same track she tells me that Michael only loves the crowd NOT the people, as for me I am saying that he loves the PEOPLE and THE CROWD. What is your emotion about this?
Does Michael love his fans as persons or does he just injoy having to look at the crowd and give a damn about who they are and all?

It would be fun to know what you all think.

Labomba

Originally posted by Shannon
To me, there's no question about that. He loves us as individuals, not only as a crowd.
That's what I am telling you, he loves us as individuals and crowd of course, he couldn't have gone through the trial if it wasn't for us!!!!!

abbymjgirl

Don't you think that we should feel honored, in a sense, that we have such a unique and original love from an amzing man such as Michael?

Don't you think we should all feel loved? After all, he proves to us day after day that he truley cares. :)

Labomba

Originally posted by Albamelia
Don't you think that we should feel honored, in a sense, that we have such a unique and original love from an amzing man such as Michael?

Don't you think we should all feel loved? After all, he proves to us day after day that he truley cares. :)
OF COURSE! lol I do!!!! I feel blessed to be loved by a wonderful man as Michael. I think about him everyday and sometimes I get so hyper that I jump around screaming "michael loves me" ahahaha I'm such a dork! :drinkingb

To me, there's no question about that. He loves us as individuals, not only as a crowd.

yes ! even he once said it ! " i'd like 2 thank every fan from every corner of the earth " ........... well.....it sort of tells .

Labomba

Originally posted by zenab_blackorwhite
yes ! even he once said it ! " i'd like 2 thank every fan from every corner of the earth " ........... well.....it sort of tells .
yes I think I remember that too!! :)

Shannon

Originally posted by Labomba
That's what I am telling you, he loves us as individuals and crowd of course, he couldn't have gone through the trial if it wasn't for us!!!!!
Exactly. We was a huge support for him during the trial. As he said ''we dried his tears''. And I believe we did just that.

Labomba

Exactly. We was a huge support for him during the trial. As he said ''we dried his tears''. And I believe we did just that.
That was the most precious thing ever!!!!!! I loved that.

Shannon

It was the most precious note he have ever shared with us. I loved it from the moment I read it, and I still love it just as much.

BOTH :D Michael loves and appreciates us as a whole, individually and together. Each time a fan meets him, they represent all of us to him and vice versa. Each one of us is a reminder to him of the love and support he has out there and the inspiration he was blessed to provide to the world. :) He has also said himself that, if he could, he would love to sit down with each and every one of us and "listen to our hearts". And whenever a person meets him, he manages to make you feel like you are important and special. So it really works both ways with him. It's truly precious and so, so special :inlove :)

LoveMeIfYouDare

michael sure loves us fans as individuals...he's such a unique man!that's y his fans remain loyal throughout these yrs...not like some short live pop celebs whom their 'fans' forget about them so easily.