Hey Everyone! Missed You Guys!

CJluvsMJ

Some of you may not remember me, but it's C.J. I missed you guys so much!!! My mom put me off of my PC, so I couldn't be online as much. Well, I have been doing lots of things lately. I finally made a CD! It's our band's first CD, & we're planning on making another one this year also. :yayyay
I also met MJ's drummer!!!!!!!!!! He's so cool!!!!! His name is Gerald Heyward. He played on MJ's Invincible album in the songs You Rock My World & Privacy. He said that he knew MJ for a long time, since he used to work with Teddy Riley, & said that MJ is a very cool person to be around & that he wouldn't mind working for him again. He played the drum section of the song for us at my school. Plus, my teachers keep in contact with him & he plans to watch us perform!!! :D
I've been so busy! :lol Now I'm still fussing with my teacher to let us play some MJ songs, so I'm working on it! :8-26-03fruits_apple I'll try to put some downloads in here tomorrow, since I have to go to bed & get ready for band practice tomorrow. :wink
I'm so happy that I can FINALLY come back to :mjeol1: in PEACE! :icrackingup

danaluvsmj

Welcome back! So nice to see familiar faces again. Wow, that's so awesome you met Michael's drummer. He seems like a nice guy. Good luck with you band's CD:wink

Shannon

Great to have you back, CJ. :D Good to hear you're fine -- lucky you who met Michael's drummer. Ohh, and you've released a CD with your band? How cool. :cool: What sort of music is it? I didn't even know you played in a band... Must be so much fun. Good luck with everything. :D

mysteriousone

CJJJJJJJJJ :yayyay It's good to have you back and as I mentioned in my PM, how could I/we forget you, you silly nilly! :chairbeat

I'm thrilled to bits about you meeting Michael's drummer.....awesome! Sounds like a really nice guy too! B) Michael would only have the coolest working with him as far as his music goes! :thumbsup

Can't wait to hear this CD of yours..........I bet it's gonna be a blast! :yayyay

Take care and pop in here more often! :D

:wub:

Mysti!

P.S. And I just LOVE your siggy! It's beautiful....Michael's beautiful! :cloud9

CJluvsMJ

Shannon;196413 said:
Great to have you back, CJ. :D Good to hear you're fine -- lucky you who met Michael's drummer. Ohh, and you've released a CD with your band? How cool. :cool: What sort of music is it? I didn't even know you played in a band... Must be so much fun. Good luck with everything. :D

Thanks. :wink
Well, it's an orchestra, but we play lots of other music other than classical, like songs from the Temptations & songs from the movie, Dream Girls. It's really fun.

mysteriousone;196443 said:
CJJJJJJJJJ :yayyay It's good to have you back and as I mentioned in my PM, how could I/we forget you, you silly nilly! :chairbeat

I'm thrilled to bits about you meeting Michael's drummer.....awesome! Sounds like a really nice guy too! B) Michael would only have the coolest working with him as far as his music goes! :thumbsup

Can't wait to hear this CD of yours..........I bet it's gonna be a blast! :yayyay

Take care and pop in here more often! :D

:wub:

Mysti!

P.S. And I just LOVE your siggy! It's beautiful....Michael's beautiful! :cloud9

As soon as I get home, I'll put up some downloads for you guys! :thumbsup

CJluvsMJ

Hey guys.
Sorry it took me so long to post these songs.
I had band camp & went school shopping.
Well, here they are.

TCHS Orchestra - Dream Girls
TCHS Orchestra - Temptations Medley
TCHS Orchestra - Just My Imagination & St. Thomas
TCHS Orchestra - Celebration of Winds & Percussion

Now, since I'm back in school, 16 & in the 11th grade :mf_w00t2:, I am second in charge of the whole orchestra, & I finally made it to be a 1st violin, the leader of the whole string section! :yayyay
I'm planning on sending this CD to MJ also. :wub:
Do you guys think he'd like it?