hi everyone!!

brnthsdiscout

i'm new to the board, but i've also been a poster on other mj fan sites. glad to see many mj fans. i've been a fan since the off the wall album...i first saw mj on american bandstand via the rock with you vid and have been hooked ever since....how's everyone doing?:8-26-03fruits_apple

Shannon

Welcome to MJEOL. :D Great to see another new member around here. Hope you like it here. :8-26-03fruits_apple

danaluvsmj

Welcome to MJEOL!:D It's so great to have new members here. I hope you enjoy this forum. We're really one big happy family(most of the time).

Wow, you're from Hawaii? Lucky! I went there three years ago and I loved it. I can't wait to go back.

brnthsdiscout

i actually forgot i started a membership here back in 05 but with the trial and everything, i wish i had chatted with everyone sooner. well, hawaii's nice, but boy is it expensive!! you know the highest i ever paid for gas? $4.17/gallon! i'll be moving to tucson, arizona within the next couple of months. i've been a life long mj fan and am glad to see a site like this concentrate on the positive things about mj....there's so much haterade out there, it's pathetic!! but to any european fans, is mj gonna be releasing a comeback album soon? i've been hearing from other mj fans on youtube...in america hardly no mention of it. but thanks everyone!!:D

Shannon

brnthsdiscout;195599 said:
i actually forgot i started a membership here back in 05 but with the trial and everything, i wish i had chatted with everyone sooner. well, hawaii's nice, but boy is it expensive!! you know the highest i ever paid for gas? $4.17/gallon! i'll be moving to tucson, arizona within the next couple of months. i've been a life long mj fan and am glad to see a site like this concentrate on the positive things about mj....there's so much haterade out there, it's pathetic!! but to any european fans, is mj gonna be releasing a comeback album soon? i've been hearing from other mj fans on youtube...in america hardly no mention of it. but thanks everyone!!:D

Tucson, Arizona? Hey, then you might bump into Tara (InspirationMoonwalk) -- another great member of MJEOL. :8-26-03fruits_apple

And yes, Michael is expected to release a new album by the end of 2007. :)

danaluvsmj

Shannon;195610 said:
Tucson, Arizona? Hey, then you might bump into Tara (InspirationMoonwalk) -- another great member of MJEOL.

Just what I was thinking, Veronica. Tara is moving to Tuscon in a couple of weeks, so maybe when you move there you can contact her and she can give you a big welcome to the city:D

Shannon;195610 said:
Tucson, Arizona? Hey, then you might bump into Tara (InspirationMoonwalk) -- another great member of MJEOL. :8-26-03fruits_apple

And yes, Michael is expected to release a new album by the end of 2007. :)

Man, both you and Dana have just read my mind--I first read that and was like "Tucson? Hey, I live there!" :lol Or at least..will in about two weeks! Small world!:p

Yes, you should definitely let me know once you've gotten here--maybe we could meet up at Starbucks for a cup of coffee or something? lol :p Tucson (and Arizona in general) is quite a change from Hawaii, but it's beautiful in it's own way! :wub:

Welcome to MJEOL, btw...you'll really like it here, I think...I know I do! :D :8-26-03fruits_apple

HeavenSent

brnthsdiscout;195599 said:
i actually forgot i started a membership here back in 05 but with the trial and everything, i wish i had chatted with everyone sooner. well, hawaii's nice, but boy is it expensive!! you know the highest i ever paid for gas? $4.17/gallon! i'll be moving to tucson, arizona within the next couple of months.

Hey brnthisdiscout! I was born in Tucson. Great city. You're gonna love it there, I really miss the place!

Sorry...You said 4.17 for a damn gallon of gas?! That's just evil! I'm paying 2.75 and I still cry!

Anyways, my name's Carla. Try and stay a bit longer! Look forward to seeing you around!

As for MJ album news, it's like a drought but it's to be expected. I always say that it's not worth getting all worked up and that's pretty much how this country is as a whole. The U.S. is more laid back in terms of jumping on the latest and greatest in his comeback trail. But it'll pick up.

Can't wait.;)

mysteriousone

brnthsdiscout;195569 said:
i'm new to the board, but i've also been a poster on other mj fan sites. glad to see many mj fans. i've been a fan since the off the wall album...i first saw mj on american bandstand via the rock with you vid and have been hooked ever since....how's everyone doing?:8-26-03fruits_apple
*waves* Hello.....hello and welcome to MJEOL!!

It's great to have you on board and by the look of things, you've made yourself right at home! :thumbsup

Good luck with the moving too! :)

See you around on the forums!! :D

Mysti!

brnthsdiscout

InspirationMoonwalks;195618 said:
Man, both you and Dana have just read my mind--I first read that and was like "Tucson? Hey, I live there!" :lol Or at least..will in about two weeks! Small world!:p

Yes, you should definitely let me know once you've gotten here--maybe we could meet up at Starbucks for a cup of coffee or something? lol :p Tucson (and Arizona in general) is quite a change from Hawaii, but it's beautiful in it's own way! :wub:

Welcome to MJEOL, btw...you'll really like it here, I think...I know I do! :D :8-26-03fruits_apple

believe it or not i did live in tucson in the early 90s. back when steve kerr was still playing for the wildcats * i don't know if you know how big u of a sports are?* i went to sabino high school. and sure i'd love to meet up for coffee...i holla at you once i'm settled in. at least i'll know there's a fellow mj fan!:cool:

brnthsdiscout

stangetheman@YAHOO.COM;195607 said:
Glad to have you on the set. All new comes have to buy 3 copies of mj new cd:D B)

hey, you should see my mj collection!!!:D after all the innocent verdicts i went crazy at walmart and tower. now all my credit cards are all maxed out!!:lol but i sure hope us americans can buy mjs' new cd...if not i'd be more than happy to reimburse any of the european fans for a couple.;)

brnthsdiscout;195671 said:
believe it or not i did live in tucson in the early 90s. back when steve kerr was still playing for the wildcats * i don't know if you know how big u of a sports are?* i went to sabino high school. and sure i'd love to meet up for coffee...i holla at you once i'm settled in. at least i'll know there's a fellow mj fan!:cool:

Ohh yes...I know. One of the biggest draws, though, being the relatively apathetic to sports geek that I tend to be, I probably wouldn't know all the details. :lol But I'm excited to be part of such a renowned insitutition...everyone's been really nice so far and there seems to be a lot of opportunities! :D I've definitely heard of Sabino HS...; I've actually lived in Southeastern Arizona since I was like 7 years old, when we moved from Northern Cali to Willcox (which is like an hr and a half from Tucson). I'll miss my family and all, but I'm pretty excited to FINALLY be moving to a city..small towns like this one get pretty old after awhile..:unsure: haha

Yes, please let me know when you get into town--I always enjoy meeting new people, ESP. Michael fans!! :p

brnthsdiscout

InspirationMoonwalks;195707 said:
Ohh yes...I know. One of the biggest draws, though, being the relatively apathetic to sports geek that I tend to be, I probably wouldn't know all the details. :lol But I'm excited to be part of such a renowned insitutition...everyone's been really nice so far and there seems to be a lot of opportunities! :D I've definitely heard of Sabino HS...; I've actually lived in Southeastern Arizona since I was like 7 years old, when we moved from Northern Cali to Willcox (which is like an hr and a half from Tucson). I'll miss my family and all, but I'm pretty excited to FINALLY be moving to a city..small towns like this one get pretty old after awhile..:unsure: haha

Yes, please let me know when you get into town--I always enjoy meeting new people, ESP. Michael fans!! :p

this is so weird!!:D i'll be honest, i didn't think anyone here would be living in the same city as me...i'll pm you once im settled in. sorry that i don't look like a supermodel...i look better!:lol