Hot garbage from Friedman: \"Michael Jackson\'s Mystery Illness: A Bid for Attention?\"

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
For archival purposes. :bs

Michael Jackson's Mystery Illness: A Bid for Attention?

Does Michael Jackson have pneumonia? Does his back hurt? Or has he checked into a Las Vegas hospital just to get drugs?

Those are the questions of the day in Wacko Jacko land. Late yesterday I reported that Jackson was hospitalized for pneumonia in Vegas, after returning from a long trip to Japan and England with a bad flu.

Jackson’s publicist, Raymone Bain, told me that Jackson had had a bad flu, but she wasn’t sure if the diagnosis had been pneumonia. She put out a press release claiming that Jackson wasn’t “currently hospitalized.” Take that for what you will.

And then crazy ol’ Nancy Grace borrowed our story last night on CNN Headline News. She managed to take everything we’d reported and mix it up in a Cuisinart until several people were all talking at once and making no sense.

So does Jackson have pneumonia? Is he hospitalized? A longtime insider – a real one, not Brian Oxman – told me last night: “If Michael’s in there, it’s for drugs. He goes in and says he’s in terrible pain. They load him up on his favorite stuff. Sometimes he gets prescriptions. It’s the same thing he did in Santa Maria during both of his trials.”

The source is referring to Jackson’s 2005 trial, when he made two visits to the local hospital, including one in which he wore blue pajama pants.

Jackson also claimed during a 2004 breach of contract trial that he’d had a spider bite on his ankle.

“There was no spider bite,” says my source. “He cut himself with a needle.”

Or it could be that Jackson just wants sympathy and attention. In 2003, he stopped at his local congressman’s office in Santa Maria to complain about the lack of fast food franchises in the area. He knew it would be reported. He was lonely. This may be that again.

Meanwhile, TMZ.com was hoaxed last night. They printed an “invitation” to a Jackson party and concert on June 10 in Las Vegas at the Luxor Hotel. It was a fake, which is why this column didn’t report it. It took TMZ a little time to figure it out. Oh well, maybe it was a slow night.

source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262668,00.html

Shannon

OMG, excuse me, but I found this hilarious. Is it just me, or could Friedman rather be talking about himself when describing Michael's lonelyness, his desperation and God-knows-what-else? It sure can take its toll on ya when you're that obsessed over Michael Jackson.

HeavenSent

whisper;188856 said:
Meanwhile, TMZ.com was hoaxed last night. They printed an “invitation” to a Jackson party and concert on June 10 in Las Vegas at the Luxor Hotel. It was a fake, which is why this column didn’t report it. It took TMZ a little time to figure it out. Oh well, maybe it was a slow night.

source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262668,00.html
Pfst. He's one to talk! He reports Michael rumors faster than a Porche w/no speed limit. Please. He's fronting like he's on top of things and that all his facts check out; I guess that's how he managed to report Michael in the hospital as breaking news.