How Hot Does He Wanna Be???

bandstand_dangerous56.jpg

:inlove :inlove :inlove

MIKEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!

Oh gawd, oh gawd, look inbetween his hands there! He's got QUITE the grip on himself!!!

*die* Ok..I'm..I'ma pass out now...

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Baby girl
:greenlaug This guy is just too hot! He's killing me everytime I see him dancing! :matrix1

:mjghetto
but Michael doesn't have to just dance to make me go all weak at the knees... he only has to stand there and i'm gone! :tooexcite :tooexcite :faint:

:laugh

SPANKmeMJ

Seriously, sometimes I wonder if he does know how sexy he is. I mean when he dances and everything on stage, he knows it, he plays with it... But sometimes, he's just standing there with such eyes... or putting his hands a certain way... or just smiling... He looks so innocent, just like he wasn't thinking of being sexy or whatever and still he is sexy as hell!!!

I really wonder if he knows the affect he has on women.

ohhh, he does, he does. He knows that we want to fu.ck the living hell outta him any day. And if he comes to this board too, he knows what else we'd like to do to him....
1_4_116.gif

But goddammit.... why doesnt he just get comfy on the bed and let ME do all the touchin' and fondlin' of lil' mikey, huh? I wanna touch his di.ck sooooooooo bad. I wanna run my hands over it, making him shiver, i wanna jack him off making him thrust his hips in sheer joy and screaming and begging for me to take him :pullhairo :pullhairo :pullhairo

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by SPANKmeMJ

But goddammit.... why doesnt he just get comfy on the bed and let ME do all the touchin' and fondlin' of lil' mikey, huh? I wanna touch his di.ck sooooooooo bad. I wanna run my hands over it, making him shiver, i wanna jack him off making him thrust his hips in sheer joy and screaming and begging for me to take him :pullhairo :pullhairo :pullhairo
oh no... not another one of your posts! :censored: :tooexcite :tooexcite

damn u Spankie :hitting it's already so hot over here at the moment and now i'm ****in worse than ever...!!! :tooexcite :hypno :faint:

SPANKmeMJ

oh no... not another one of your posts!

damn u Spankie it's already so hot over here at the moment and now i'm ****in worse than ever...!!!

:laugh :laugh look who's talkin :crackingu :crackingu Now you can get to feel what U have been putting us thru with all your hot posts about michael
4_2_201.gif

ThrillerGirl_

bandstand_dangerous56.jpg

OMG GEM ARE U TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!?! omg look at this pic he's like really grabbing him self and look at his facial expression :licklips: :makeout:

SexyMJLover

:laugh :laugh look who's talkin :crackingu :crackingu Now you can get to feel what U have been putting us thru with all your hot posts about michael
4_2_201.gif
ooops, my posts haven't been that bad have they? :bagoverhe :crackingu

well, do ya blame me... Michael's the hottest thing on 2 legs, of course i wanna share how i feel about him with u guys! :D :licklips: :laugh

SPANKmeMJ

Michael's the hottest thing on 2 legs, of course i wanna share how i feel about him with u guys

:drinkingb .

God, we do get our share of the alchohol, huh pam? Hm.... do you think michael gets horny, kinky, goofy or whatever when he's drunk? LOL, i'd love to get him pissed and then toy around with him :licklips:

SexyMJLover

:drinkingb .

God, we do get our share of the alchohol, huh pam? Hm.... do you think michael gets horny, kinky, goofy or whatever when he's drunk? LOL, i'd love to get him pissed and then toy around with him :licklips:
LOL, i bet he gets really kinky and naughty when he's had a bit to drink aswell! :licklips: mmmmm, he'd let us do absolutely ANYTHING we wanted...!!! :bowdown: :tooexcite :inlove

mind u, better not overdo it tho cos u know what happens to a guy when they've had too much :drinkingb ... Mr. Floppy!!! :crackingu

SexyMJLover

:crackingu @ mr. floppy. Maybe we should call him that to his face :crackingu I'm sure he'd be flattered.
noooooo, we can't do that!!! :crackingu

seriously tho, i can't ever see Michael having that problem cos from what we've seen of him in those gold pants and whatever, he's got a permanent semi-hard on all the time!!! :tooexcite :tooexcite :faint:

ooooh, he's such a naughty boy! :licklips: :laugh

SPANKmeMJ

from what we've seen of him in those gold pants and whatever, he's got a permanent semi-hard on all the time!!

10_3_2.gif
10_3_2.gif
10_3_2.gif

im sorry... what did ya say? I was kinda lost in a fantasy.... :bagoverhe

SexyMJLover

10_3_2.gif
10_3_2.gif
10_3_2.gif

im sorry... what did ya say? I was kinda lost in a fantasy.... :bagoverhe
oh boy :splitting

*pokes u with sharp stick*

PAY ATTENTION HERE WILL YA!!!

:crackingu

SPANKmeMJ

:throwings :throwings lay off the poking, will ya?!!

I was tryin to visualize how michael would look with a semi- hardon.........what a sight... :licklips: :licklips:

SexyMJLover

:throwings :throwings lay off the poking, will ya?!!

I was tryin to visualize how michael would look with a semi- hardon.........what a sight... :licklips: :licklips:
mmmmm, is a very nice visual to have tho isn't it! :licklips: :laugh

OMG tho, a real HARD ON would be so much better tho!!! :bowdown: :tooexcite :tooexcite :inlove

:faint:

SPANKmeMJ

*changes knickers yet again* :pullhairo

*sighs*.... yeah....hmmm.... michael with a hard-on. What a sight. I wonder how he acts when he's horny and needy :2thinking I mean, some men are all up in your face untill you give in, and some are not and just hope that YOU can read their mind. I wonder what group michael belongs to

and a lill O/T: curiosity got the better of me.... when you check the "who's online" thingie you can sometimes see the log-in name "TEAMMJ".... i wonder if it's a fan or if it's michael :cryptic

SexyMJLover

I wonder how he acts when he's horny and needy :2thinking I mean, some men are all up in your face untill you give in, and some are not and just hope that YOU can read their mind. I wonder what group michael belongs to
hmmm, i've never thought about that one before :2thinking
couldn't he be both tho? :idontknow ya know... one day he'll just try and control it himself and if u did notice he'd be over the moon! :laugh but then i think he'd have days when the urges would be that strong, he'd just have to let u know he wanted it, and he wanted it... NOW!!! :tooexcite

if i was there tho, he wouldn't ever have that problem cos i think i'd be on top of him before he even opened his mouth! :licklips: :laugh

and a lill O/T: curiosity got the better of me.... when you check the "who's online" thingie you can sometimes see the log-in name "TEAMMJ".... i wonder if it's a fan or if it's michael :cryptic
yeah, i've noticed them on there for a while now only they haven't posted anything yet! oooooh, i'm gonna be keeping my eye on them i think! :ahha :laugh

SPANKmeMJ

if i was there tho, he wouldn't ever have that problem cos i think i'd be on top of him before he even opened his mouth!

:laugh he'd be in my mouth before he could open his

yeah, i've noticed them on there for a while now only they haven't posted anything yet! oooooh, i'm gonna be keeping my eye on them i think!

exactly.... and "they" only read in the fanfiction forum :cryptic imagine if it's actually michael...... boy oh boy.... :licklips:

SexyMJLover

:laugh he'd be in my mouth before he could open his
LMAO, well i hope u let him get comfy first! :crackingu

exactly.... and "they" only read in the fanfiction forum :cryptic imagine if it's actually michael...... boy oh boy.... :licklips:
OMG if it was Michael, can u imagine him sitting there in front of his PC, reading one of those hot fanfics... his d_ck in his hand... getting harder and harder...!!! :licklips: :tooexcite

now THAT i would LOVE to see!!! :bowdown: :praying: :tooexcite :faint: