HQ Pictures COPYRIGHTED MJJUNITED.COM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerous

ur copyrights ruin the pic. they are too big, bulky and go right across the essence of the pic

and what copyrights do u have? you diddnt make the picture nor did u photograph it. how selfish.

Labomba

but they are all mine :D ehehe I dont want people to take them and besides they are not stolen :crackingu

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by dangerous
ur copyrights ruin the pic. they are too big, bulky and go right across the essence of the pic

and what copyrights do u have? you diddnt make the picture nor did u photograph it. how selfish.
Totally agree. :banana-mu

dangerous

Originally posted by Labomba
but they are all mine :D ehehe I dont want people to take them and besides they are not stolen :crackingu
no they are not yours, they belong to the photographer who originally took the pic, but unlike you, they had the courtesy to release the pictures to the internet, unmarked.

you have no copyrights whatsoever on those pics asides from the big inflated ego you hold for having wasted gazillions of hours on the internet scouring for them. At least you can have the courtesy to put a watermark inplace that doesnt take over the entire pic, but then again this is you who im talking too.

no they are not yours, they belong to the photographer who originally took the pic, but unlike you, they had the courtesy to release the pictures to the internet, unmarked.

you have no copyrights whatsoever on those pics asides from the big inflated ego you hold for having wasted gazillions of hours on the internet scouring for them. At least you can have the courtesy to put a watermark inplace that doesnt take over the entire pic, but then again this is you who im talking too.

What she said.

Meh, let Cindy go on her little ego trip. x_x She only THINKS she owns these pictures she never took (alas stolen). It's her little world. Not ours.

SexyMJLover

*what she said*

well that's just Cindy all over... selfish, childish and pathetic! :thumbsdow

those pics were originally put online for every1 to see... she's just ****in ruined them and tried to make out their her own... ur a very sad person Cindy! :extremely

Labomba

Originally posted by 1984
i hate it when people tag pix. i would never do that. its so damn annoying. :extremely
get your own domain and then you'll see how fun it is when people steals BANDWIDTH from you that's ****ing annoying so that's why me and some other domain owners have this thing going on called HOTLINKING, Sophia (http://www.mjjpassion.com) has it too and I am gonna make sure that no other does it

Pokey

Originally posted by Labomba
what pics are stolen? they are mine ahahaha god you're too jealous of my beautiful pics ahahaha

But they AINT your pictures! :hitting and why would we be jealous we could get those pictures if we wanted and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.