HULU Anime List

sushigirl28

Yes, so apparently anime the industry is being terribly impacted by the illegal downloads online because its not supporting the creators enough... Now those who wish to watch but not add to the detrimental problem can have a small start... At Hulu.com, there's a growing number of anime being added bit by bit. And they are good! :biggrin

Astro Boy (1980)
Astro Boy (2003)
Black Blood Brothers
Bleach
Cosmo Warrior Zero
Death Note
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Galaxy Railways
Ghost Hunt
Gin'iro no Kami no Agito
Glass no Kantai
Gun Frontier
Honey and Clover
Ikkitousen
InuYasha
Jyu Oh Sei
Kiddy Grade
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Kite Liberator
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Mr. Stain on Junk Alley
Mushishi
Nana
Naruto
Naruto: Shippuuden
One Piece
Ookiku Furikabutte
Peach Girl
School Rumble
Shikabane Hime: Aka
Shuffle!
Slam Dunk
Slayers
Slayers Next
Soukou no Strain
Sousei no Aquarion
Speed Racer
Suzuka
Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase
Virus Buster Serge
xxxHOLiC
-------------------------------------

The sucky thing is, I found out that Hulu.com does not work outside the US, I'm sorry.. :consider But I will be looking for websites in the future that cater to both this problem and other fans' countries. :simplesmile

Also,
Heads up on a new one- don't know if you want to check it out, but its a fantasy, and here it is:

-------------------------------------

VIZ Media Debuts MÄR on VizAnime.com and Hulu
Jan 14th 2011
An Ordinary Boy Becomes A Hero In The Land Of His Dreams In This Spectacular Adventure

Viz Media announces the launch of MÄR (rated ‘T’ for Teens) available on VizAnime.com, the company's premier website for anime, as well as the streaming content provider HULU (www.Hulu.com), starting on Monday January 17th.

VizAnime.com and HULU will stream for FREE episodes 1-5 of MÄR (subtitled). Two additional FREE new episodes will launch each Monday.

MÄR is based on the hit manga series by Nobuyuki Anzai (creator also of FLAME OF RECCA), published in North America by Viz Media. An ordinary middle-school boy with an overactive imagination, Ginta Toramizu dreams about fairy tales and make-believe lands. One day at school, a gate appears and he enters the World of MÄR, the world of his dreams. Within the World of MÄR exist ÄRM: accessories with unique powers. Soon, Ginta stumbles upon Babbo, an ÄRM that can speak, and learns that he has been summoned to this mythical world to stop the Chess Pieces, a group of rogue soldiers, from destroying the World of MÄR. Now part of Team MÄR, Ginta and Babbo fight in War Games against the Chess Pieces to save the MÄR World. But will Ginta's mission be compromised by his ally's secrets?

To learn more about MÄR anime and manga series, please visit VizAnime.com or ShonenSunday.com (free Chapter 1 manga preview available).

Source If You'd Like

This could be a start-out source for those who'd like to check out some anime and don't know where to go or how to sift through the stuff out there as well.

*Cheers!* :yaychibi

xo

This is correct, HULU does not work outside of the United States, though it is possible to also watch anime on youtube with Funimation Entertainment, which also has some good animes like Code Geass, Axis Powers Hetalia, Orion High School Host Club and some other classics. Having recently been abroad over winter break, I was surprised to find that FUNimation, though a little harder to find on youtube, was certainly operative and worked quite well. Maybe this was my experience in South America? Hmm. Still, to those hoping to try it out. Obviously, the problem with this (and with HULU as well, though sometimes you can get multilingual subtitles there,) is that any subtitles will be in English.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/FUNimation

sushigirl28

Thank you very much uranusbluedanger1 for the helpful link! It is kinda rare to find subtitles in anything other than english, but I have come across some spanish subtitles before I believe on youtube a long while ago, usually by accident even though I understand them too, lol.

[AdultSwim]

On the site, you can find some episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, The Big O, Cowboy Bebop, and Ghost in the Shell, under the ACTION section. If you can't watch one of the series from start to finish, it is still very good for previewing one of these shows to see if it is your thing. ;) If you do, they are all currently airing every Saturday starting at midnight on the Cartoon Network channel.