I got Baptized yesterday! what a amzing feeling......

Violet Flower

I posted this on MJJf aswell, I wanted to share with you all my experiences and why I decided to do it, after my baptism I felt like a brand new person and I'm so glad that I made the lord happy with my decision. He's the one and only and he's the way out to an everlasting new life.

here it is:
For awhile I have been debating weather or not to get baptized and I finally came to my decsion because of all the non-sense that I had to deal with in people and issues I had in my life, I said to myself 'Since I am a believer in Jesus Christ and in order for me to be happy, I would feel much completed if I just give my life to him' I can't begin to tell you all the wondeful blessing that he has sent/showered upon me and for that I'm forever thankful and grateful to him. But I want to tell you all the main reason as to why I decided this, as I said in the begining I have been dealing with some issues mainly from people who I onced, loved cared for and trusted some of these people I thought were friends but when there were "problems" that got in the way I found out that they wer'nt who they say or thought they were and for a long time I have been angered and irritated by that, I don't like constant liars, phonies, suck-ups etc...it really agitates me a great deal. I found out that a lot of people like to set me off that way, needless to say I did get angry, I did use volgur language, I was to the point where I wanted to literally beat some asses bad, but I had to calm myself down and just tell myself that it's not worth it. Forgiving them was hard, I would hold grudges for the longest time I just would'nt not have ANYTHING to do with those people I was Hurt and I don't think they understood. So by me turning to christ I learned to forgive those and leave them in his hands because I know that he would deal with them, I had to learn to control my temper and not let everything get to me, which I have been lately, I had to learn how to be patient, to have good self-esteem about myself, be more forgiving, to believe and have faith. Life is an experiance, a journey aswell as a test there are days when I fail and there are days when I succeed and I know if I did'nt go through with what I went through or deal with what I delt with, I could'nt have become a much better person that I want to be. I take time out to focus on what I've done in life and learn from it. Many times I try to ignore the issues, by doing that the situations got worse and with me getting baptized I'm washing away my sins and starting over. I thanked the lord for everything that he has done and will continue to do. I'm blessed.

P.s. there's much more too my story but I decided to keep it short, sweet and simple. :)

God Bless~

doesitmatter

Violet Flower;194870 said:
I posted this on MJJf aswell, I wanted to share with you all my experiences and why I decided to do it, after my baptism I felt like a brand new person and I'm so glad that I made the lord happy with my decision. He's the one and only and he's the way out to an everlasting new life.

here it is:
For awhile I have been debating weather or not to get baptized and I finally came to my decsion because of all the non-sense that I had to deal with in people and issues I had in my life, I said to myself 'Since I am a believer in Jesus Christ and in order for me to be happy, I would feel much completed if I just give my life to him' I can't begin to tell you all the wondeful blessing that he has sent/showered upon me and for that I'm forever thankful and grateful to him. But I want to tell you all the main reason as to why I decided this, as I said in the begining I have been dealing with some issues mainly from people who I onced, loved cared for and trusted some of these people I thought were friends but when there were "problems" that got in the way I found out that they wer'nt who they say or thought they were and for a long time I have been angered and irritated by that, I don't like constant liars, phonies, suck-ups etc...it really agitates me a great deal. I found out that a lot of people like to set me off that way, needless to say I did get angry, I did use volgur language, I was to the point where I wanted to literally beat some asses bad, but I had to calm myself down and just tell myself that it's not worth it. Forgiving them was hard, I would hold grudges for the longest time I just would'nt not have ANYTHING to do with those people I was Hurt and I don't think they understood. So by me turning to christ I learned to forgive those and leave them in his hands because I know that he would deal with them, I had to learn to control my temper and not let everything get to me, which I have been lately, I had to learn how to be patient, to have good self-esteem about myself, be more forgiving, to believe and have faith. Life is an experiance, a journey aswell as a test there are days when I fail and there are days when I succeed and I know if I did'nt go through with what I went through or deal with what I delt with, I could'nt have become a much better person that I want to be. I take time out to focus on what I've done in life and learn from it. Many times I try to ignore the issues, by doing that the situations got worse and with me getting baptized I'm washing away my sins and starting over. I thanked the lord for everything that he has done and will continue to do. I'm blessed.

P.s. there's much more too my story but I decided to keep it short, sweet and simple. :)

God Bless~

That's really great news Violet Flower! I'm happy for you :)

Violet Flower

Thankyou guys and please call me shardea:) this really meant alot to me, I wanted to change and make myself better, I wanted to do this for christ To show that I do believe and I love him. As I have stated before after I got baptized, I feel free and brandnew, I have forgiven everyone who have let me down, had heated arguments with that turned really bad, who hurted me and who was'nt there for me when I needed them the most instead of holding on to the grudges, the pain and the hurt, I learned to forgive them and it was easy. I said to myself 'If jesus christ can forgive the ones who beat him, who betrayed him, who spit up on him, who hated him, who killed him (three days later he arised) if he can forgive those people who did ten times worse than what people did to me? then I know it's much easier for me to forgive them. If it was'nt for Christ being apart of my life, I would'nt know who to turn to when I need someone, I would'nt feel happy and my life would be a sad story. I want to re-introduce myself to people and let them know who I am, I'm not the same person like I useto be, I have changed some ways and I don't want to go back to them, there are temptations and there are things trying to astray me from it but I'm a strong person I just easily turn the other cheek and walk away.:) With Christ in my life I feel like I'm somebody w/o him I'm nothing.

~God Bless you all~

~shardea~