I have an idea!

Labomba

Listen do you remember the artwork contest over at cmj I can't remember the url to that site but Thijs Smits had the site along with other fans, they had a monthly contest where you could win misc prices of Michael it could be anything from cd's to merchandise, I had an idea now, I was thinking that maybe we could have one?

I am generous to give away rare mj items that I've collected but only to those who win the artwork contest. What do you think? It can all from blend creations to drawings anything that has with michael to do.

Now tell me if you're in for it or not then I'd start up a contest for it if you like!

Labomba

ok but i am not starting a contest with fewer then 4 entries a challenges have to be a challenge and I am doing it ones so take your chance I'll post my merchise on what I got ok

I'm in for this contest! It sounds cool, who's going to hold it? Can it be me and a couple friends, since you don't want to hold it Cindy? :D I know exactly who can help..

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Labomba
I am serious just log onto msn and I will send it there
Thanks Cindy. I had to reboot my PC AGAIN last night cos it was bugged AGAIN ( :extremely ) so I don't have MSN anymore, but I managed to find Paintshop Pro 7 on a disc, so I don't need Photoshop anymore. But thanks so much for offering. :D :rose: