I have one question.....

ajkinkycuffs

CJJluvsMJJ;189877 said:
Why do people call MJ a sex god? I don't understand. MJ is not a sexual person. Can some one help me out?
I say it could mean two things

He's a sex symbol in their eyes.
or
Some people use the term "sex god" as an exaggeration of "god"..and of course sometimes they use "god" as an exaggeration as well lol.

CJJluvsMJJ

ajkinkycuffs;189879 said:
I say it could mean two things

He's a sex symbol in their eyes.
or
Some people use the term "sex god" as an exaggeration of "god"..and of course sometimes they use "god" as an exaggeration as well lol.
Oh. Why would he be a sex symbol?

ajkinkycuffs

CJJluvsMJJ;189880 said:
Oh. Why would he be a sex symbol?
Because people think he's sexy.

And sexy doesn't mean just looks.

It could mean the way a person carries themself. He's confident in what he does. He's compassionate, sensitive, and respects others. Those are qualities that are considered "sexy" as well.

And how do you mean, "not a sexual person"?
Do you mean because of the fact that he shy's away from sex (in the public eye)?

Because for all we know, he's a freak in bed lol.

But seriously, even if he doesn't brag about it, he can still be sexual. He's a man. He has hormones as well. So never rule him out as being "non sexual" because everyone's different when expressing sexuality. For him, it may be more through music, and his spiritual self.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Because he's incredibly sexy to a lot of people...myself included. That doesn't mean I'd jump his bones or anything upon seeing him though! I don't feel like going to jail while the rest of you guys see reports saying 'Crazed female fan jumps Jackson'. :lol

Really, you have no idea why some people call him a sex god?? Or were you just being funny? :p

Saphster

whisper;189883 said:
Because he's incredibly sexy to a lot of people...myself included.

FINALLY!!!!:lol Whisper has come out the light. Not too sure about that pause though...:rollin

Michael is so sexy. Whoever could not find him sexy is being blinded by the press. The way he dances, the way he walks, dresses, sings, acts..

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs;189882 said:

It could mean the way a person carries themself. He's confident in what he does. He's compassionate, sensitive, and respects others. Those are qualities that are considered "sexy" as well.

Do you mean because of the fact that he shy's away from sex (in the public eye)?

But seriously, even if he doesn't brag about it, he can still be sexual. He's a man. He has hormones as well. So never rule him out as being "non sexual" because everyone's different when expressing sexuality. For him, it may be more through music, and his spiritual self.
*applauds* You said it well, Jelly!! :thumbsup

Whisper said:
Really, you have no idea why some people call him a sex god?? Or were you just being funny?
CJJluvsMJJ is only 11 years old, so I'm guessing she's not being funny at all.......but, I could be wrong! :idontknow

Mysti!

Miagirl

CJJluvsMJJ is only 11 years old, so I'm guessing she's not being funny at all.......but, I could be wrong!

Hehe to be honest, i dont think shes kidding either.
Cause like im 15, and i have allways been kinda a MJfan.
But before, it didnt accured to me that people looked at him that way! Off curse i knew that people thought of other people that way, but i never thought that some looked at him that way.
Cause he had like allways been there, and i had never heard anything about it. So not until i started searching for mikey, for a half year ago, then i realized (fast) that people looked at him that way.
Cause in my world mike had allways been... mike, you know :)
But so now i can see very well what youre talking about, i mean the man is very good looking and his whole person is like just.. very attractive:D
Sorry for the lame explanation, but hope you guys see what i mean :p
So before i started my whole new fan thing, i had no idea people looked at him that way, and it never accured to me to look at him that way either;) But at once i read what people said about his look and apperance, i saw what they meant;)

smoody

whisper;189883 said:
Because he's incredibly sexy to a lot of people...myself included. That doesn't mean I'd jump his bones or anything upon seeing him though! I don't feel like going to jail while the rest of you guys see reports saying 'Crazed female fan jumps Jackson'. :lol

Really, you have no idea why some people call him a sex god?? Or were you just being funny? :p
Do not worry whisper when we hear ..."King of Pop Michael Jackson savagely attacked by crazed fan trying to show her love. Police fear drugs or alcohol may have played a part"... we'll pool our money to get your bail. We're your girls!! We got ya back We know Mike's MOJO is powerful!!!

Exactly. Great explaination..I agree 100%! :8-26-03respect:

So before i started my whole new fan thing, i had no idea people looked at him that way, and it never accured to me to look at him that way either But at once i read what people said about his look and apperance, i saw what they meant

You know, I can relate, lol. When I was first coming up as a fan, back like five years ago, I remember kinda casually browsing around the fan sites, forums, reading through some of the fan fic and all that and thinking "Wow, this is how they see him?" :lol Not that I ever had anything against him or thought him to be undesirable or something..but I, like you, didn't really see him in that light at the time..it took me awhile to get into it, but once I did, once I really took the time to appreciate his unique brand of beauty, I fell for it headfirst, as with the rest of him in the more 'personal' (beyond the music) part of my fandom, as to me, sooo much of his appeal is not what's on the outside, but within..:wub:

right on

Michael's_Lolly

Shannon;189944 said:
Just wanted to say I love your blend, sweetgirl. :wub: Have you made it yourself? :)
Others have pretty much summed it up. XD But I'd like to add--although I, personally, am rather asexual--just because some fans see him as sexy in their eyes does not mean he's a "sex symbol". I don't believe him to be one. One can find anyone "sexy", but that doesn't mean their a "sex symbol". I think to be a sex symbol one has to try to earn that title, it has to be deliberate. Otherwise, it's just someone out there who a few people find to be sexy. Does that make sense? I'd call Janet a sex symbol, but look at videos like If and So Excited, and her photoshoots--all half-naked, whatnot--she's trying to be sexy, she's deliberately being a "sex symbol". The closest thing to that Michael has done was In the Closet, and even that makes it more of a magical thing than most "music" you hear about it. He hasn't appeared half naked on an album cover or in a calendar, he hasn't sung straight out that, "I wanna **** you" (yet...dagnabbit. That Akon...*glower**cough*).

Just my contribution. :)
Ttys,
~ML~

ajkinkycuffs

Michael's_Lolly;189949 said:
Others have pretty much summed it up. XD But I'd like to add--although I, personally, am rather asexual--just because some fans see him as sexy in their eyes does not mean he's a "sex symbol". I don't believe him to be one. One can find anyone "sexy", but that doesn't mean their a "sex symbol". I think to be a sex symbol one has to try to earn that title, it has to be deliberate. Otherwise, it's just someone out there who a few people find to be sexy. Does that make sense? I'd call Janet a sex symbol, but look at videos like If and So Excited, and her photoshoots--all half-naked, whatnot--she's trying to be sexy, she's deliberately being a "sex symbol". The closest thing to that Michael has done was In the Closet, and even that makes it more of a magical thing than most "music" you hear about it. He hasn't appeared half naked on an album cover or in a calendar, he hasn't sung straight out that, "I wanna **** you" (yet...dagnabbit. That Akon...*glower**cough*).

Just my contribution. :)
Ttys,
~ML~
lmfao..this brings me to a great question for the voice comments

trenny

I think Michael is absolutely sexy!:licklips I'm not sure why though.....there are so many reasons! I love his shyness and the way he swaggers, his huge brown eyes and his full lips! I can't quite put my finger on that one thing though:cloud9

Saphster

whisper;189924 said:
"Finally" ?? Girl where have you been! :lol

I mean I have never seen you set foot in your sexy side section, and or post or started any threads about your fantasies with Michael, or how attractive you think he is, etc, etc. I just been wanting to read a post of yours like this for a long while now.:icrackingup