I Love You MJEOL!

CJJluvsMJJ

I have to say a few words..
MJEOL was one of my inspirations! I joined here because I wanted to meet fans like you guys! Even though I am 11 years old! My dream was to join a forum like this one! I love you MJEOL! I felt welcome to have friends who don't hate because I am 11 years old, even though that you guys are teenagers and alduts, I love you guys and I will hate to leave her! I give thanks to the Mods and Miss Adminstrator whisper! Thank you guys! Thanks to Mysti, CJluvsMJ, MaJa, and all my friends! I LUV GUYS! I give MJEOL my respect!:8-26-03respect:

ajkinkycuffs

Hello, wow 11 years old thats so cool that theres all kinds of different fans of race color and age around here. That rocks. :D

mysteriousone

Sapphire Butterfly Angel;184667 said:
I have to say a few words..
MJEOL was one of my inspirations! I joined here because I wanted to meet fans like you guys! Even though I am 11 years old! My dream was to join a forum like this one! I love you MJEOL! I felt welcome to have friends who don't hate because I am 11 years old, even though that you guys are teenagers and alduts, I love you guys and I will hate to leave her! I give thanks to the Mods and Miss Adminstrator whisper! Thank you guys! Thanks to Mysti, CJluvsMJ, MaJa, and all my friends! I LUV GUYS! I give MJEOL my respect!:8-26-03respect:
Aww...SweetGirl! :wub: You're so sweet, you really are! I realised a very long time ago you were very young, and when I come across young ones like yourself, my main priority is to protect them, online and offline...:) I'm looking forward to watching you grow into a mature, intelligent young lady!

I love you more!!! :wub:

Mysti!

CJJluvsMJJ

mysteriousone;184698 said:
Aww...SweetGirl! :wub: You're so sweet, you really are! I realised a very long time ago you were very young, and when I come across young ones like yourself, my main priority is to protect them, online and offline...:) I'm looking forward to watching you grow into a mature, intelligent young lady!

I love you more!!! :wub:

Mysti!
Awww Mysti! I love you soooo much! Thank you for your kind words! I feel like I am going cry! I hope to see you become a very mature aldut!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
It's nice to have you here at MJEOL. We know that Mike's fanbase continues to grow.

But just a small question: how are you 11 when you registered as being born on 1990?? :mellow:

CJJluvsMJJ

whisper;184741 said:
It's nice to have you here at MJEOL. We know that Mike's fanbase continues to grow.

But just a small question: how are you 11 when you registered as being born on 1990?? :mellow:
I just thought that people would like me if I were older. Sorry! I will change it!

mysteriousone

Sapphire Butterfly Angel;184734 said:
Awww Mysti! I love you soooo much! Thank you for your kind words! I feel like I am going cry! I hope to see you become a very mature aldut!
Aww..please don't cry (you'll make me cry too):8-26-03baby: I meant what I said though, you're very sweet! :wub:

I'm not a mature adult yet? Aww....well that's because some of you in MJEOL bring the kid out in me!!! :8-26-03fruits_apple :D

I just thought that people would like me if I were older. Sorry! I will change it!
I can understand where you're coming from there, but as you can see, age really doesn't matter to alot of people in MJEOL! I don't mind whether you're 10 or 90, if you're a decent enough person, you can count on me talking to you! :D

Mysti!