I\'M GONNA SING WITH STEVIE WONDER!!!!!!

wacky_sis

Wassup people!!!!!

So yesterday there was an audition to get in a choir to sing We Are The World with Stevie Wonder and I got it!!!!!!
It's like 50 people so it's gonna be amazing! It's gonna be on December 15th, but I don't have any more details. I'm sure it's gonna be on TV, but I'll let you know as soon as I get more info.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

HeavenSent

CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to come w/me to see him in concert on Dec. 4th. I LOVE Stevie Wonder!

Shannon

Congrats. :D

I so envy you. I had the opportunity to see him in concert at a small, intimate venue here in Norway a couple of years back, but unfortunately I was unable to attend.

I adore him - hopefully, he will come back and I'll get another chance to see him.

mjlover123

oh i see i guess i have to sing wth a celebrity to get noticed around here.:eek:hnoyoudidnt :lol All jokes aside CONGRATS on your audition .

Oh wow..that's AWESOME! :mf_w00t2: Congrats! :D It would be so cool just to see Stevie in concert, let alone actually SING with him! :p What an honor. Congrats and best of luck! :8-26-03fruits_apple

wacky_sis

I met him last Saturday!!!!!!

He's the nicest guy ever!!!! SO humble and down to earth.
And it turns out we're gonna do TWO songs, we're opening AND closing his show!!!! How cool is that.
AND, I also found out it's "Stevie Wonder and Friends" so we get to hang out backstage with a bunch of cool people!!!!! :mf_w00t2:

mjlover123;198825 said:
oh i see i guess i have to sing wth a celebrity to get noticed around here.:eek:hnoyoudidnt ...

Honey, that's showbussiness :star: jk :icrackingup

Shannon

wacky_sis;199112 said:
I met him last Saturday!!!!!!

He's the nicest guy ever!!!! SO humble and down to earth.
And it turns out we're gonna do TWO songs, we're opening AND closing his show!!!! How cool is that.
AND, I also found out it's "Stevie Wonder and Friends" so we get to hang out backstage with a bunch of cool people!!!!! :mf_w00t2:

Awww, I''m so happy for you. :D He has always come across as a really nice guy to me. :)

I wish you the best of luck, wacky sis. Have fun. :8-26-03fruits_apple

HeavenSent

WOW! You met one of the greatest artists ever!! Again, congrats! I really envy you! :8-26-03respect:

Last nite, Stevie performed a concert here in Houston and the thing sold out before I even had a chance to blink. They said the show was awesome!