I Need Help!

CJJluvsMJJ

Guys, I want to learn how to make graphics! I want to show my creations and my creative thinking! Please tell me what I have to do! Where can I make graphics?

Shannon

CJJluvsMJJ;186872 said:
Guys, I want to learn how to make graphics! I want to show my creations and my creative thinking! Please tell me what I have to do! Where can I make graphics?

To make creative graphics, you need Adobe Photoshop Elements. It's a pretty advanced program, but it is awesome. You will need lots of time to learn it, but the more you practice, the better you get. And you'll have so much fun. :D Good luck, CJ. :thumbsup

mysteriousone

CJJluvsMJJ;186872 said:
Aww...well I'm not surprised you want to learn how to make graphics, considering Michael is running an Art Contest in Japan and three lucky winners will get to meet him in person! I'm thinking there will be a few peeps seriously thinking about getting into art now......:thumbsup

Good luck CJ, and don't forget to share your stuff with us in MJEOL! :D

Mysti!