I NEED To Vent!

DirtyDiana87

Hey Everyone,

I'm sitting here in my living room and I decided to come to the forum and vent if that is okay with everyone?

I was in my room watching Nancy Grace (I normally don't) but I wanted to see her reaction to Dr. Murray getting charged with only involintary manslaughter and boy she was not happy and neither am I. I had to leave my room and stop watching this because I started crying.

I just don't see why the D.A. can't see that what Murray did was MURDER Michael. I mean Murry was on the phone while Michael was laying in the other room dying. Even Nancy said that he put a blue pad under Michael so he could urinate and Nancy said that says He knew that Michael was going to be out cold. The fact that he could walk away with just probation and not a hint of jail time angers me.

Am I being Bias because of my love for Michael or is what I'm feeling normal? I mean I want to see Murray pay

We all can see the facts of what happened so does Nancy why can't the D.A? :angry:

I'm sorry to lay this on y'all but I'm so damn angry right now I just want to scream!

Thank you for listening. I miss you so much Michael. :(

Saphster

WTF did he need propofol for?! OMG!!! I think I am going to go insane!

It's okay to vent. I THINK WE ALL NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just freaking out over here! I am right here crying with you girl. It just hurts so bad. I never thought this would happen to Michael. I wanted to see him die elderly in his bed...not like this.

DirtyDiana87

Saphster;234184 said:
WTF did he need propofol for?! OMG!!! I think I am going to go insane!

It's okay to vent. I THINK WE ALL NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just freaking out over here! I am right here crying with you girl. It just hurts so bad. I never thought this would happen to Michael. I wanted to see him die elderly in his bed...not like this.

Saphster,

((((((HUGS)))))) I totally agree with you, I didn't want to see Michael die like this it just seems so cruel. He had so much more living to do and his life was cut short because of that "Dr." I wish I could hug you right now. This is just not fair. :(

MJfan01'

As much as I can't stand Nancy Grace; she was dead on tonite. It's absolute bull shyte that he wasn't hand cuffed and got charge with involintary manslaughter. he left michael there for almost 2 hours without calling 911. :bs Michael's body was full of propofal when they did the autoposy...

DirtyDiana87

MJfan01';234189 said:
As much as I can't stand Nancy Grace; she was dead on tonite. It's absolute bull shyte that he wasn't hand cuffed and got charge with involintary manslaughter. he left michael there for almost 2 hours without calling 911. :bs Michael's body was full of propofal when they did the autoposy...

I totally agree!

Okay, since we have this thread here, I am going to vent! MICHAEL, WHY DID YOU ASK FOR A PROPOFOL!!!!??? :angry: WHY DID YOU THINK YOU WEREN'T CARED BY ANYONE??? YOU KEEP ON SAYING YOU LOVE US, YOUR FANS, FROM THE BOTTOM OF YOUR HEART AND THAT WE, THE FANS HAVE TO KNOW THAT!!! HOW COME IT'S HARD FOR YOU TO BELIEVE THAT WE DID CARE FOR YOU AS A PERSON??? WERE YOU THINKING OF US LIKE NOBODY AND THAT IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY, TO THANK US AND THAT YOU LOVE US????? HOW CRAZY MENTALITY IS/WAS THAT?????? IF YOU THOUGHT THAT EVER SINCE, MEDIA, THE PRESS WERE ATTACKING YOU, CALLING YOU FREAK, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST CONTACT EVERY FAN CLUB OF YOURS AND TALK DIRECTLY WITH US??? YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BE UNDER THE LIGHTS OR FLASHES FROM THE ****!NG MEDIA OR PRESS IF THAT GIVES YOU THE PRESSURE TO FACE THE PEOPLE...???!!?? We the fans understood you, as a man, Mike... :( a good humanitarian, an excellent, perfectionist performer.... Was that hard to understand???? :( Look what happened to you???? And we your fans are devastated, and sad, and were remorseful when you died, even after a few months, we were still hurt and are still hurt... :( Your families are, AND US, your fans as well.. I thank that as days passed, I haven't been crying lately anymore but I still have that feelings of sadness, wishing that if only it's possible to bring back the time and change what happened *sigh* Mike, guide our minds to fully understand the caused of your death, you are there with Him, you can ask Him... :( What do you think will happen on April 15, Mike?? Will there be justice or what??? How would you want it solve???? Ask Him, Mike, ask Him please... :( We all LOVE you, Michael.. :(

*sigh* okay, there, I think I am crazy... :unsure::blink: I have vented... :(

Palmyra

sunshine.larrazabal;234435 said:
Okay, since we have this thread here, I am going to vent! MICHAEL, WHY DID YOU ASK FOR A PROPOFOL!!!!???

Sunshine, Michael had insomnia problems for decades. It wasn't a one-time thing. He always had this problem, and I am sure he tried other treatments. I believe his nurse said that Michael felt that propofol was the only thing that worked.

:angry: WHY DID YOU THINK YOU WEREN'T CARED BY ANYONE??? YOU KEEP ON SAYING YOU LOVE US, YOUR FANS, FROM THE BOTTOM OF YOUR HEART AND THAT WE, THE FANS HAVE TO KNOW THAT!!! HOW COME IT'S HARD FOR YOU TO BELIEVE THAT WE DID CARE FOR YOU AS A PERSON???

To answer this question, you have to look at this from Michael's perspective. Yeah, we claim to love Michael as fans, but we're complete strangers. Sunshine, how would you feel if someone walked up to you while you are walking on the street and that person claimed to love you? Of course, you would dismiss the person, because he/she knows nothing about you and has no reason to love you. We have no "real" reasons to love Michael, because we have never met Michael.

Michael knew that his brothers and sisters (Janet, Marlon, etc.) loved him...but his fans? Probably not real love. How is he supposed to know that we loved him genuinely when we never met him? For some fans, loving Michael is only a phase. They "love" Michael for years and then they forget about him and move on. I don't think that's real love. How is he supposed to know which fans love him genuinely and which fans only love him for a few months/years?

WERE YOU THINKING OF US LIKE NOBODY AND THAT IT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY, TO THANK US AND THAT YOU LOVE US????? HOW CRAZY MENTALITY IS/WAS THAT??????

I am sure Michael loved us as people, but I think that's it. He didn't know us personally. How can he love strangers? He loved as humans but probably not as individuals...the same way friends/family love you.

IF YOU THOUGHT THAT EVER SINCE, MEDIA, THE PRESS WERE ATTACKING YOU, CALLING YOU FREAK, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST CONTACT EVERY FAN CLUB OF YOURS AND TALK DIRECTLY WITH US???

I have thought about this many times. The truth is that Michael DID contact us...remember the Internet fan interview from 1999? He may have even been anonymously chatting with us through fan clubs.

But, also, how is he supposed to know some whack job like Diane Dimond wasn't pretending to be a fan just so she could betray his trust later?

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BE UNDER THE LIGHTS OR FLASHES FROM THE ****!NG MEDIA OR PRESS IF THAT GIVES YOU THE PRESSURE TO FACE THE PEOPLE...???!!??

Michael couldn't trust anyone. Even the people he knew for a long time (Bob Jones) betrayed him. Think of Bob Jones, Uri Geller, the Rabbi, etc. Bob Jones knew Michael before I was even born (Jones knew Michael since at least the mid-1970s). And remember what Jones did to Michael?

We the fans understood you, as a man, Mike

We THINK we understand him. We have no first-hand knowledge.

a good humanitarian, an excellent, perfectionist performer....

If these are your reasons for loving Michael, do you love Bill Gates? Gates is a humanitarian. He is spending billions of his own money.

If you love the "excellent, perfectionist performer" in Michael, do you love Beyonce? You may not like her music, but I believe she puts a lot of effort into her music. Do you love other musicians you like as much as you love Michael? Probably not.

Look what happened to you???? And we your fans are devastated, and sad, and were remorseful when you died, even after a few months, we were still hurt and are still hurt...

Trust me, a part of me will never forgive Michael for leaving.

*sigh* okay, there, I think I am crazy... :unsure::blink: I have vented... :(

Not as crazy as the rest of us.

I know, Palmyra, I know the answers, I was just venting out because I want to! :glare:

Oh, and BTW, I have never like any music nowadays... I am focusing my ears and mind to Mike's music! I like Bob Marley... NOT Beyonce nor Bill Gates, but Bill Gates is a smart man no doubt about that! Every human being is unique so it's not because I love Mike, I have to love Beyonce as well... Mind you, I like Bob Marley, he was such a poetic person, just like Mike but.... I like Mike more.... Well, let's say L.O.V.E.! :rolleyes:

And lastly, you mentioned about this diane dimond, don't you know that back in August, I blogged susan etok, ring the bell???? Actually, I saw diane dimond responding on some bloggers on etok's blog site and so I bothered to asked questions for dimond but etok was answering some of the questions! :blink::oops: And I can't remember exactly what I asked or what part of our conversations there, etok mentioned that dimond was not, let's say, against Mike during the trial! Did I read her message right??? I can't remember if she said that dimond was a friend of Mike... :blink::blink::oops: That has gotten me irritated, like really! :pullhair

Anyway, it was really a pointless bouts of convos! :blink: I don't want to go further, I might be mistaken (again) of a threat I didn't even know!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: