I'm back with a surprise.

Saphster

Wow. It's been a while since I've last log on here. I've been a member since I was 13 years and I'm 22 now. I've been out for a few months. It took me a while to log back in. :rolleyes: I been trying for 2 days and finally managed to come back.

But yeah I miss all the people on here. I haven't been keeping up with my MJ fix. To be honest I've kinda been ignoring anything Michael related...it gets me all upset.

I'm going to be a mom. Yes. A mom. I'm pretty far up there. I'll be 6 months soon. I only found out I was pregnant when I was going into 5 months. I didn't have the usual morning sickness, headache symptoms and my cycles have always been irregular so I never would have known. I did feel like...I wasnt myself around 4 months but I just didn't know why. I thought maybe I was going through anxiety or was a little depressed. I wasn't keeping up with myself like I used to and didn't see the point in a lot of things anymore. I just had a feeling that I could have been pregnant and I was right. I went through all the options. I thought of aborting, putting it up for adoption. I was scared of what my family would have said or thought. I had to tell my mom...my boyfriend and I told her together. She was angry. Angry that I still haven't finished college and got pregnant. I have gone through hell because of her anger but it's all good now. She's over it and is pretty excited about the baby (though she won't admit it, I know she is :lol: )

I'm happy. This baby is my life now. I didn't expect to have a child so soon but life is unexpected. I just hope we will be able to provide and give my child things that I couldn't have when I was growing up.

How has everyone been doing?! I see a lot of new members here.

Saphster! Wow... I was speechless reading the whole thing, but... CONGRATULATIONS! You're going to be a mommy! That's so unbelievable (in a good way)! I'm sure the level of excitement from everyone in your family will be unmatched once you have your baby in your arms. It seems like your boyfriend is being supportive, which is wonderful. Do you know the sex of the baby yet? (Or are you going to keep it a surprise?)

Saphster

I'm having a boy. :wub

I wanted a girl at first. I was hoping for a girl. I was looking forward to dressing her up, and combing her hair a LOT. I was the only child and grew up with my male cousins so I never had that female company around...But, I am happy with what I have. He will just stay looking sharp all the time. :happy

Saphster

OneMoreChance said:
Saph! OMG! We have been wondering about you! A baby? That's so amazing! How are you feeling?
Tired and hungry. All the time! :greenlaugh But that's expected I'm guessing.

I'm still not sure what's going to happen. I'm a little scared/worried to be honest.

Betty, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) Awww... What are u going to name him??? Welcome back with a surprise indeed! LOL

Still on twitter?? Take care and have a safe pregnancy! :)

Saphster

Hey guys thank you all. :yaychibi

Well the name you say? Well his father wants him to be named after him. Cordarryl Reco Martin Jr. Typical male move right there. :/ I'm not crazy about it but I have no choice in the matter. :8-26-03shutup:

He'd hassle me forever if I don't let him name his first child/son after him. Men...

OneMoreChance

Saphster said:
Tired and hungry. All the time! :greenlaugh But that's expected I'm guessing.

I'm still not sure what's going to happen. I'm a little scared/worried to be honest.

What are you scared/worried about? Being a two time mom I am more then happy to give a little advice.

HeavenSent

Oh my Gosh, Saph!!! Congratulations!!! Many blessings to you and your young family, I am so thrilled for you! You'll be a wonderful mommy, I can feel it :)

Shannon

OMG! I haven't checked into MJEOL in ages and this thread caught my eye! Wow, congratulations, girl! That is such wonderful news!

I'm sure everything will be fine, no worries. It's scary for everyone at first, but once you get to hold the baby in your arms everything will come naturally after that.

Good luck and keep us updated! *hugs*

Saphster

Okay. I decided to do a little update. :D

I will be 9 months in a few days. It's all been pretty unreal. I've only known that I've been pregnant for a short time...

I will have him in about 5 weeks...But I kinda hope he comes a tad bit sooner.

p.s. I miss Michael :(

armcjackson

Saphster said:
Okay. I decided to do a little update. :D

I will be 9 months in a few days. It's all been pretty unreal. I've only known that I've been pregnant for a short time...

I will have him in about 5 weeks...But I kinda hope he comes a tad bit sooner.

p.s. I miss Michael :(

Aww, good luck hon. <3
:( We all miss him, hon.