Is he out of his damn mind!?!

wacky_sis

WTF?? What did he think he was doing??? What if that animal turned around and bit "Willy"???

historyera90.jpg

Seriously though, I wouldn't go anywhere near one of those not for a million bucks!!

mysteriousone

wacky_sis;193748 said:
WTF?? What did he think he was doing??? What if that animal turned around and bit "Willy"???

historyera90.jpg

Seriously though, I wouldn't go anywhere near one of those not for a million bucks!!
:lol@bit "Willy" OMG....that'd be the end of Michael's Willy if it did....perhaps the croc was sedated! Sure hope so!!

But yeah, gotta be crazy getting close to one of those things, especially as close as he is! And look behind him--looks like a little stream or something, eeeeekkk......imagine if one had come up behind him and grabbed that sexy arse of his and dragged him into the water--crazy, I'm telling ya! I always knew he was too trusting, but thisssssssss.........:wacko:

Mysti!

rosanna

imagine if one had come up behind him and grabbed that sexy arse of his and dragged him into the water

Sounds like those crocs are as horny for Michael as some of these girls here!! :lol Seriously though... Looks dangerous!

mysteriousone

rosanna;194125 said:
Sounds like those crocs are as horny for Michael as some of these girls here!! :lol Seriously though... Looks dangerous!
LMAO! Ah......but they're not as nice looking as us girls in here, so they don't stand a chance!! :uh_uh: Then again, if one of them DID get hold of Michael's butt, NEITHER would we! :rolleyes: (Did that make sense? :unsure: Arghhhh you know what I mean) :lol

mcilroga said:
Why hello Steve Irwin! :lol
:lol More like Crocodile Dundee with that hat on of his! :lol

Mysti!

doesitmatter

wacky_sis;193748 said:

historyera90.jpg

What's he doin'? Oh hell no.:blink: :mellow:

jupiter

mysteriousone;193796 said:
:lol@bit "Willy" OMG....that'd be the end of Michael's Willy if it did....perhaps the croc was sedated! Sure hope so!!

But yeah, gotta be crazy getting close to one of those things, especially as close as he is! And look behind him--looks like a little stream or something, eeeeekkk......imagine if one had come up behind him and grabbed that sexy arse of his and dragged him into the water--crazy, I'm telling ya! I always knew he was too trusting, but thisssssssss.........:wacko:

Mysti!

:bump. I'd love to bit Michaels "Willy":D

mysteriousone

Purdy Young Thang;194219 said:
LMAO!! CROCODILE DUNDEE!!!! :lol

rofl...I'd speak my mind, but...the subject of this post tells ALL! :lol :lol :cryptic
LMAO! You're not a "Crocodile Dundee" fan by any chance, are you?

Mysti!

Starchild

OMFG! you girls are insane! I highly doubt he'd go near the croc with the chance of having Willy and his muscular legs bitten off!

mysteriousone;194528 said:
LMAO! You're not a "Crocodile Dundee" fan by any chance, are you?

Mysti!

I think I saw the movies when I was very little, but...that comment just cracked me up somethin' terrible!

I pictured Michael with this funky hat, and... and... :rollin

JANIE

Is that pic a mock-up? Cos seriously... is Michael mad? To hell with certain parts of his anatomy... its capable of biting him clean in half for goodness sake...

Doing the moonwalk after that might be somewhat of a challenge, wouldnt you say? :lol

Pirate.

I'd love to say he'd have been safe since he was BEHIND the crocodile (or alligator? hmm...), but after having seen that one episode of Dirty Jobs I think it's safe to assume he's lucky he still has legs.