Is Michael smoking a cigar?

oldschoolfan

*GASP!* It DOES look like he's smoking a cigar! But I think he must be just eating something. If he was smoking at the 30th Anniversary I think someone would have made a big deal of it.

MJfan01'

I think it's just for the picture. Wait, he's smoking at the concert? This picture doesn't even look right. lol

OnlyHon

I think it looks like he is reapplying his lipstick. That's how I do it when I don't have a mirror. LOL

Pirate.

OnlyHon;221834 said:
I think it looks like he is reapplying his lipstick. That's how I do it when I don't have a mirror. LOL

LMFAO. Maybe that's just how boys do it o_O

I think there'd definitely be a lot of visible smoke if it was a cigar...and everyone next to him would be complaining cos they smell like POO

That'd be really funneh if it were indeed a cigar. Really really funny.

R e a f u

Looks more like he's chewing on it to me. And I don't think he'd smoke, at least not often. It would ruin is singing voice.

Pirate.

R e a f u;221842 said:
Looks more like he's chewing on it to me. And I don't think he'd smoke, at least not often. It would ruin is singing voice.

That, and Neverland was completely non-smoking....

A friend of mine just said it looks like a chocolate cigar. That seems more like him. XD

brittanyann2009

Ya idk, it could be any of those things. I don't think Michael smoked either, and it does make sense that you can't smoke at something like that.. but to my first glance it looked like a cigar and it looked like it had some smoke to it but idk... i wanna know what it is! haha

Saphster

0001095162-47224L.jpg

oldschoolfan

:O WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! It could be a joke! It's not lit! It could be an impersonator! It's not an impersonator! Even if it's fake it just looks so wrong...

Saphster

oldschoolfan;223125 said:
:O WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! It could be a joke! It's not lit! It could be an impersonator! It's not an impersonator! Even if it's fake it just looks so wrong...

It's him. No impersonator. It's our Michael...

It was just a spare of the moment picture moment...lol.

Pirate.

Saphster;223131 said:
It's him. No impersonator. It's our Michael...

It was just a spare of the moment picture moment...lol.

X_X And I just read a quote from him about how he would never take a picture with a cigarette in his hand, because of 'how many kids would start smoking that day...'

Idk, could be shooped. You wouldn't hold it like that if it wasn't lit :p There have been MANY pictures of him where he has his hands in a position where I have been extreeeeeeeeemely tempted to slip a cigarette in there lol.

claire louise

Pirate.;223949 said:
X_X And I just read a quote from him about how he would never take a picture with a cigarette in his hand, because of 'how many kids would start smoking that day...'

Idk, could be shooped. You wouldn't hold it like that if it wasn't lit :p There have been MANY pictures of him where he has his hands in a position where I have been extreeeeeeeeemely tempted to slip a cigarette in there lol.

I don't know....I think this pic is genuine. Theres a couple of times in the "Ghosts" film where Michael pretends to smoke....

Saphster

[quote name="VortexA"]
He's reapplying his lip balm.  Got this concert on a dvd (made it).
[/quote]

Are you sure? This looks real to me. I've seen more of these pictures where he was backstage with his manager and his manager was smoking a cigarette or a cigar I don't know what you call it. But he was standing next to him and they were taking pictures and smiling and such.

This is one of the pictures. Couldn't find one without the caption.
lol.jpg

rosanna

[quote name="claire louise"]
I don't know....I think this pic is genuine. Theres a couple of times in the "Ghosts"  film where Michael pretends to smoke....
[/quote]

Yeah I agree. And really, I'm certain MJ didn't smoke. This was just for fun. A pose. It was the BAD era after all...  :cool:
But now I wanna know, was the "cigar" really just lipbalm then?