Is Michael smoking a cigar?

Saphster

[quote name="lovelymike"]
He never smokes . The pic seem like he was eating something , that's all.
[/quote]

Yes we are all aware Michael most likely did not smoke...from what we know of anyway. I remember fans would say "Michael never drinks!!" and we found out later he did drink occasionally.

The first picture it was pretty obvious he was eating something from how he opened his mouth.

The second picture is probably one of those 'kodak' moments where he was just pretending and having fun.

Im pretty sure he wouldn't be smoking with Momma Katherine right beside him and a kid next to him. Plus the camera's were on him way 2 much he wouldn't be smoking in such a public place lol BUT cute pic (=

sushigirl28

mrs.blanketjackson said:
Im pretty sure he wouldn't be smoking with Momma Katherine right beside him and a kid next to him. Plus the camera's were on him way 2 much he wouldn't be smoking in such a public place lol BUT cute pic (=
LOL! Forreal! It was a funny photo! *So cute tho!*

xo

K♥MJ

No no! thats not a cigar, Its for breath mints, he kept breath mints & gum like that all the time, he'd just slip the tube into his mouth and take some, its something he's been doing since 1985... If you watch footage the making of "we are the world" he did the same thing on camera!
biggrin.gif

Dorka

I read that on the second pic he was just holding someone's cigarette and then they took a photo of it... that's all..
But look at this lol I wrote "Michael Jackson smoking" in google and that's one of the pictures it showed lol http://m.pimpmyspace.org/pimp/1/e1/e1c79a5126873da7e5c1.jpg