Is this Michael\'s room??!

Would You Attend A Fan Appreciation Event In Las Vegas This Summer If Michael Attends

• ABSOLUTELY NOT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Very Likely

• More Than Likely

• ABSOLUTELY YES

• Total voters

Saphster

I saw this on the rare pics thread. Please tell me someone has a larger pic. Is this really his room???:8-26-03baby:

m_980da57ed5ada135dcacba801de7e005.jpg

mysteriousone

Saphster;187810 said:
I saw this on the rare pics thread. Please tell me someone has a larger pic. Is this really his room???:8-26-03baby:

m_980da57ed5ada135dcacba801de7e005.jpg
C'mon, answer somebody! I'm dying to know who's been in Michael's room! :whistle :lol

Mysti!

Saphster

:mf_w00t2: I hope it is.

Hey, he has a Jesus picture on the wall. I wonder since he stopped being a Jehovah Witness if he believes that Jesus was God's son.

Most Jehovah Witnesses I know think Jesus was a prophet, and not his actual son. I think the complete opposite, and believe he is the son of God, but what do you guys think Michael thinks now?:idontknow

Many years have passed since his JW days...:idontknow

wacky_sis

I remember hearing him say he believes in a higher being, not necessarily god or jesus or anything, just something or someone bigger. Don't remember when or where I heard it, but I'm sure I did.

Debbyg

Saphster;188151 said:
:mf_w00t2: I hope it is.

Hey, he has a Jesus picture on the wall. I wonder since he stopped being a Jehovah Witness if he believes that Jesus was God's son.

Most Jehovah Witnesses I know think Jesus was a prophet, and not his actual son. I think the complete opposite, and believe he is the son of God, but what do you guys think Michael thinks now?:idontknow

Many years have passed since his JW days...:idontknow

I saw on court TV what Michael bed room looks like and that don"t look nothing like it it was a bigger bed and a bigger room and had a red spied on it and had a Peter pan pic on the wall and some kids pis to on the walls . and you are so right about Jehovah's witness thing cause my bast Friend is one :)

Saphster

Debbyg;193300 said:
I saw on court TV what Michael bed room looks like and that don"t look nothing like it it was a bigger bed and a bigger room and had a red spied on it and had a Peter pan pic on the wall and some kids pis to on the walls . and you are so right about Jehovah's witness thing cause my bast Friend is one :)

Yeah, you're right. Even Macully Culkin said that most people don't know that Michael's room is 2 stories. His room is huge.
(
I wish my room was that big! All my problems would be solved!:lol)

Anyway, maybe someone posted this on the net somewhere and made it off like it's his bedroom. The bastards.:glare: :uh_uh:

Ben

That photo is of Michael's bedroom, and it was taken with permission from Michael. The photo taken in 1998 when Michael gave an interview to LIFE magazine.

The interview was very complimentary to Michael. And the journalist noted that besides Michael's bed was ripped out photo from a magazine of Lisa-Mare Presley when she was a little girl.

Pirate.

I've seen so many pictures of so many different rooms all claiming to be Michael's I have no idea what his room actually looks like. I used to have a bigger version of this picture, but I lost it >_<

The bedspread reminds me of that one bedspread you ALWAYS seem to get at hotels....