Jackson \'Babies\' story \'bull$hit\', says Randy Jackson (July 21 2004)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
MJ Lawyer Wants Out
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
By Roger Friedman

Exclusive: MJ Custody Lawyer Wants Out

Being a family man isn't easy, even for Michael Jackson. I am told that his longtime family law attorney, Lance Spiegel, has petitioned the court in Los Angeles to step down as Jackson's representative in his ongoing custody battle with ex-wife Debbie Rowe.

According to my sources, Spiegel is fed up with Jackson's reluctance to cooperate in the private case Rowe brought so that she could see her two kids with Jackson, Prince and Paris. Rowe has not seen the boy and girl since before Jackson's scandal broke in the news last November. She has also not been able to speak with Jackson, who hasn't returned her calls.

All of this comes as rumors swirl – thanks to the National Enquirer, Entertainment Weekly, and Us Magazine – that a Florida woman is carrying Jackson's next litter, a set of quadruplets. In fact, Jackson has had some kind of lady-friend named Sylvia, who lives in Palm Beach and has visited him frequently. She is described as Caucasian, with dark hair and blue eyes. Jackson, who is currently traveling from Miami to Los Angeles on a customized bus with his family and entourage, denied through his spokeswoman yesterday that any children are on the way. His brother Randy, whom I spoke with briefly, said of the impending births, "It's bull----."

Interestingly, though the tabloids and TV show reported the quad story, not one of Jackson's attorneys or insiders knew a thing about it when the rumor began circulating on Tuesday. For Jackson to have entered into any kind of surrogate agreement with any woman, he would have required some kind of legal assistance.

:nav Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,126422,00.html

(Whisper Notes: Last time I checked, she "gave" the children to Jackson and they don't even call her mother. So whateva.)