[Jackson\'s] loving the limelight in London

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Jacko's loving the limelight in London
From our Correspondent

London, Mar 20: Former king of pop Michael Jackson may not be at the top of the music charts but his popularity has not waned a bit. The singer was recently mobbed by a diehard collection of fans at his London hotel. The star, who is said to be facing serious financial difficulties, waded through the frenzy outside his hotel to hug and kiss the female fan, and greet others who had also been waiting.

He is rumoured to be in town to meet with Sir Paul McCartney's people to discuss the sale of part of his £200 million Beatles back catalogue in order to stave off bankruptcy.

As he made his way into the hotel, fans, who had pitched up from all over the world, followed the frail-looking pop star to the lift screaming: 'Michael, Michael, We love you, Michael."

The singer seemed delighted with the attention that he got and lapped it all up.

Source: http://www.dailyindia.com/show/126885.php/Jackos-loving-the-limelight-in-London

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Despite his fading popularity, singer Michael Jackson, 48, was mobbed by a diehard collection of fans at his London hotel.

Jacko seemed to enjoy the attention and rewarded one female fan with a kiss.

2MJacksonWENN_468x378.jpg

The star, who is said to be facing serious financial difficulties, waded through the frenzy outside his hotel to hug and kiss the female fan, and greet others who had also been waiting.

He is rumoured to be in town to meet with Sir Paul McCartney's people to discuss the sale of part of his £200 million Beatles back catalogue in order to stave off bankruptcy.

As he made his way into the hotel, fans, who had pitched up from all over the world, followed the frail-looking pop star to the lift screaming: 'Michael, Michael, We love you, Michael."

Wacko, 48, is currently holed up in the £3,000-a-night presidential suite on the 18th floor of the five-star hotel on Cadogan Place, which he checked into under the name of Ms Jackson.

1MJacksonWENN_468x560.jpg

The singer is said to be in town

The Prince of Pop is reported to be travelling with a team of 10 security guards to look after him and his two kids - Prince, 10, and nine-year-old Paris Michael - on their whistlestop visit to London.

Bouncers stand guard by the lift doors on the 18th floor around the clock to make sure that nobody outside his entourage can get any access to them.

While he is in town, the former Jackson Five star hopes to meet up with his big brother Jermaine - who is still in England after taking part in this year's Celebrity Big Brother - and his good friend David Gest.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=443211&in_page_id=1773

Black Loafers

I must say that I am a bit glad that he finally pays back. It has been so disturbing to me knowing that michael owes the bank of america for example millions of dollars etc...I am lad he's paying back now...:D

F*cking fans! excuse me but...How the hell can they do that?? Fantatic fans are just too much...I am not fanatic. I do have a life even if Michael means a lot to me. I would never hurt Michael as a fan.

OMG!! LUCKY GIIRL!! I should have been in London and get a kiss from Michael...not her. HAHAHA..I am happy for her tho.

FriendinMoscow

It was great reading that article but, I must say,Michael doesn't look frail!:) I just saw him in Japan, and he looked really healthy and strong:)

danaluvsmj

God, I hate how the media makes him out to be a media whore. Do you really think he liked getting mobbed and hit in the head?